Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Not sure what I'm doing wrong with this tactic (version 4), but my Crystal Palace team is very inconsistent. For example, I beat Lyon in the Europa League 4-0 but the next game I play bottom of the table Newcastle and get beaten.

I've followed the instructions on the first page and look for players with his ratings in specific positions but I just get very up and down results.

Vocal V4 is the best tactic for fm18 IMO

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

best away tactic i have found yet, phenomenal results there. fairly average at home but there are plenty of strong home tactics on here, finding good away ones has been like finding gold!

I'm doing everything as you said in thread, tried doing rotations, etc and Im 17th with Huddersfield after 10 games :/ Am I unlucky or doing something wrong ?

I'm doing everything as you said in thread, tried doing rotations, etc and Im 17th with Huddersfield after 10 games :/ Am I unlucky or doing something wrong ?

i finished 1st season with newcastle finished 2nd place play fast attackers cant go wrong training was match tactics balance general training balance average and tick both rest days and scheduling 2 ticks from the right and i put tempo up a notch

i finished 1st season with newcastle finished 2nd place play fast attackers cant go wrong training was match tactics balance general training balance average and tick both rest days and scheduling 2 ticks from the right and i put tempo up a notch

have you done this with v4 or v1+v2 ?

Not sure if u already posted what im about to ask before but if u did sorry for making you repeat yourself, but any PPMs u recommend ?