Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

VocalTraning

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I finally upload V4.
Tactic: V4:View attachment 50617 V2:View attachment 48915 V1:View attachment 48916

I have changed 2 CM to 1 CM and 1 DM to increase the defensive efficiency of my tactic.
I have also changed the center AF to DLF to help CM to keep the ball.

You guys should have as many friendly match as possible before the season starts so that the tactic familiarity of your team and players could be full as soon as possible.
It is very important.
You also would check the important information in red in this main thread below to improve your performance.
For V4, it would be much better to remove Shoot from Distance (preferred moves) from CM.

Here are some important information for this tactic:

- left striker : left preferred foot

- right striker : right preferred foot.

- Left and Right striker should be fast. (I recommend they have at least 15 pace)

- Center striker can score a lot of goals, so use the one having good off the ball and finishing.

- If all strikers and defenders are tall (taller than 190 cm), you can see a lot of headers and a lot of goals at corner kick chance and cross chance.

- Playing with the players having high physical condition(stamina) since this tactic requires player to run a lot.

- This tactic requires WB and CM and VOL to spend their stamina a lot, so it would be better to substitute those position players at around 75 min. However, if there are some players in very low rating, especially DLF, at the match, it would be better to substitute them first at around 60 min.

Important abilities for each role :
Using all players having good speed and pass abilities show better performance.

- Side striker (AF) : pace, acceleration, pass, cross, finish, balance, height (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lot of header goals)

- Center striker (DLF) : finishing, off the ball, speed, heading, jumping, strength, balance, height (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lot of header goals)

- CM : pass, vision, off the ball, work rate, stamina, remove Shoot from Distance (preferred moves)

- VOL : pass, tackle, mark, positioning, work rate, stamina, team work

- Ball playing defender : tackle, mark, positioning, pass, speed,
jump, heading (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lof of goals at corner kick)

- Wingback : tackle, work rate, stamina, pass, cross

- Mezzala : pass, vision, off the ball, Arrives late in opponent's area (preferred moves), work rate, stamina, remove Shoot from Distance (preferred moves) only for V2 tactic

- Carrilero and Box to box : pass, tackle, mark, positioning, work rate, stamina, remove Shoot from Distance (preferred moves) only for V2 tactic

Red card:
You always pull Center striker (DLF) out.
It would be much better to change 'tackle harder' to 'ease off tackle' when getting yellow card so that you could avoid the Red card.

Opposition Instruction:
There is no OI. Do not let your assistant coach to deal with it.

Training and Briefing:
Let assistant coach to do. If you want to do your self, you can train your player for the same role of the tactic.

I give staffs almost all permissions to do.
If you manage the team having no Football Director, you could use Owner to do the parts.
Most owners have good abilities of buying player and business.
Here is the example of my step responsibility. You could refer to it.
View attachment 50614 View attachment 50613

As you guys know, the management is also an important part especially when you manage minor or low predicted team.
Here is some tips for management:

1. After game starts, check your players who don't speak the language of your league.
Right click players' name, and go to training, and then you can see who cannot speak the language.
Send them intensive language course.
Communication between team members is very important since it can affect the result a lot.

2. set friendly match with very small reputation team as many as possible when you do not have any match in a week or during international matches or before new season starts. So that your players can be familiar with the tactic quickly.
You can score a lot with the match with very small reputation team.
It also help your rotation members keep their match sharpness well and help all your members' morale keep better than superb. Keeping Good Morality is very very important.

3. Do not complement your players frequently.
Complement make your players lazy, which results in bad result.
In the match or after match, do not complement a lot. You should criticize players in the match even though you are 2 or 3 points ahead. When you win, you should select 'do not get complacent' or 'I am far from please ...'
Only players who over 9 average rating in the last match will be complemented by individual speak after the match. Keeping Good Morality is very very important.

4. Try to do rotation especially having a match at cup match.
There is 'fatigue' in Fm, which is hidden ability.
Users cannot see this, but some of skins show this.
If you give some rest of training to some players getting tired just after a match depending on the 'fatigue', you could always use your best members every match, and you can get the best performance from them.

5. In the game, you can shout your players every 10 min.
When you score or concede, you can shout again regardless of spending 10 min.
Shouting affects the result a lot, so you should shout in the game.
When you concede, select push forward or demand more.
Then you could see your team score very quickly.

Here is the effect of shouts;
Encourage: increase players' morale
Calm Down: decrease tackle, decrease possession
Get Creative: increase movement freedom, increase mistake
Concentrate: increase concentration and tension
Show Some Passion: increase tackle and pressure, but spend more physical condition and increase the danger of injury
No Pressure: decrease tension and focus on the match
Tighten Up: increase defense and pressure, but increase tension and fatigue
Push Forward: increase attack, but be vulnerable to counter attack and players will not follow the tactic strictly
Demand More: increase focus on the match, but spend more physical condition and increase the dander of injury
Praise: do not use this.

If you want an example of the management, you could refer to #403 in 41 thread.

Here are some test results with Huddersfield expected the last, 20th in EPL.
View attachment 50611
I think the Good tactic is the tactic giving your weakest team wins with high percentage when you repeat the same match even though apponent is one of big clubs.
Based on 18.3.3 update and game engine, the game result could be different a lot depending on the tactic familiarity of your team and players. So, increasing tactic familiarity is very very important.

View attachment 50610 View attachment 50607 View attachment 50609 View attachment 50608
Making green lines between your best players by using them frequently is important since your players' connection can increase.
As you can see, every players keep very good average rating and show good performance.
See the Goal difference!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V2:
The purpose of V2 is that I want a tactic, which could make underdog to win against every one even big clubs.
I improved the defense of underdog and the efficiency of attack, especially counter attack.
Considering the fact that even underdog show more offensive tendency at their home, V2 would be better for away game.
I recommend if you manage big team, you could use either of V1 or V2. Maybe you use V1 at home and V2 at away.
If you manage a real underdog, Using V2 would be better for you.

I did save and load at 2 points for this result; match with Liverpool and Arsenal in order to improve my tactic.
I was lost only those 2 games, so I have done so many re-matches with so many changes of my tactic.
After the final change, I beat Chelsea and Man city using Huddersfield.

View attachment 72811
There are only few loan players for rotation member.
Mounie was the best player in Huddersfield, and his rating was over than 9.
Huge goal difference was made even though I managed Huddersfield that is expected the last one in EPL.

Next, I managed Amiens in France that is expected 19th of 20.
View attachment 72808
7 win 2 draw in 9 games.
Paris SG was the first match opponent, and I draw even though it was AWAY game.
I got a red card in the match with Toulouse.
Kakuta was the best player.
I got more goals than Paris did using Amien.

Then, I managed Benevento in Italy that is predicted as 19th of 20.

7 win 1 draw in 8 games. I beat AC Milan and Juventus.
There is some single goal wins, but I conceded when matches finished.
This team does not have good strikers, so it was hard to manage.
Parigini was the best player, and his rating was about 8.9.

Then, I managed Chelsea in England to see if a Big team also could use V2.

All wins in 11 games.
Some midfielders whose physical is not good such as Fabregas were not good at my tactic since my tactic requires players to run a lot in order to get the ball back.
Hazard was the best player, and his rating is about 8.9 since so many chances that Hazard has made were ruined by Morata.
Morata's poor performance decrease Hazard's rating.

Finally, I managed RBL that is predicted as 7th in Germany in order to see if mid class team also could use V2.
View attachment 1140045 View attachment 1140046 View attachment 1140047 View attachment 1140048 View attachment 1140049
7 wins 1 lose in 8 games.
I started my save file at the time of start of EPL, so when I manage RBL, there was only few days before the first match, which means I did not have enough time to have many friendly matches to improve the tactic familiarity.
After tactic familiarity increased, I defeated Dortmund and Bayern.
Even though some fast and good dribblers such as Bruma does not fit perfectly to striker position, you should use them.
They can destroy the side of opponent.

I am looking forward to your comment and feedback.
Thank you guys.
Happy new year~~~!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V1:
Hi guys.
It is the first time to share my tactic here.

First, I want to reveal this tactic is the tweak tactic.
I have downloaded all 523 tactics from several fm websites that I know, and I have combined those tactics, mixed them and changed players' roles. They are more than 15 tactics.
So, there is no specific original tactic that I have referred to.
That is why I cannot give credit for a specific tactic.

I have played Bournemouth, but after 18.2 update I have felt my previous tactic does not work well.
So, I have made some changes for my tactic, and BOOM~~~!!
I have found this insane tactic.

Before the update, I felt the Defenders' long pass was really efficient, so dynamic counterattack could be made by the long pass.
However, after the update, I felt the real pass ability of defenders was considered, so the long pass of defenders becomes inaccurate. So, I corrected my tactic so that defenders give short pass to wingback or midfielder, and then they make the long pass because most wingbacks and midfielders have much better pass ability than defenders.
Also, many team instruction and player instruction were changed to improve the performance.

18.2 update was applied before the match with Everton.
The matches with Everton and Arsenal made me feel something is wrong, and I decided to change my tactic after the match with Man Utd.
A lot of new tactics has been tested for the rematch with Man Utd, and finally this tactic was made, and a lot of goals were made in a row.

Then I have tested my tactic with Huddersfield that is expected as 20th in EPL.
The test condition is not allowing any transfer in the new start, so there is no singing at all.
Since I made Owner or Football director to contact, sign and release, only few loan players were added to my team.

It is the lineup that I preferred in Huddersfield.
Quaner was the player who made best performance.

I have played total 21 games, the result was 16 win, 3 draws, 2 defeat, and I scored 65, conceded 27.
Huddersfield was ranked as 1st in EPL.
You can see the impressive the goals and goal difference.

The all players in Huddersfield have low ability, but they are tall or fast, which are very important for my tactic.

For more test, I have picked Leicester City that is expected as 10th in EPL.
View attachment 74019
In 15 games, 14 Win 1 Draw.
Scored 57, conceded 13.

Average scoring is about 4, and average conceding is less than 1.
I stopped my tactic test with Leicester since it was too easy to win and get a lot of goals.

Then I have played Man City with my tactic since I was curious what kinds of performance can make with the Big team.

Even though the tactic was not fully familiar to the team members, win 10 in 10 games.
Scored 41, conceded 7.

I stopped the test after I saw Man city overwhelmed Arsenal in away game.
All strikers in Man city are not good at header, so they have missed a lot of header changes.
Even so, the average scoring is more than 4, and average conceding is less than 1.

I give staffs almost all permissions to do.
If you manage the team having no Football Director, you could use Owner to do the parts.
Most owners have good abilities of buying player and business.
Here is the example of my step responsibility. You could refer to it.

tactic : View attachment 1138640

If you manage Big team and good lineup, I am sure you can get more than 5 average scoring and less than 1 average conceding.
I have tested many roles for midfielder and defender and wingback, but I think those roles are the best.
If you find any better change, I welcome your opinion.
I am looking forward to you guys' feedback.
Enjoy your game.

Here are some whole season or half season results using V1 that users have uploaded.
View attachment 72780 View attachment 72779

Here are some whole season or half season results using V2 that users have uploaded.

Last edited:
I think there's still some issue for your fmf file. After downloading it and putting it into the tactics folder, it doesn't show up in the list (in-game).

I think there's still some issue for your fmf file. After downloading it and putting it into the tactics folder, it doesn't show up in the list (in-game).
Sorry for inconvenience.
I re-uploaded my tactic.
You can re-download it.

Here is the update with managing Liverpool expected 5th.
First 9 games are played, and the results are like these;

View attachment 74013View attachment 74014View attachment 74015

Even though some players were injured, and the tactic familiarity is not full, 9 win has been made in 9 games.
Scored 39, conceded 9.
Average scoring is more than 4, and average conceding is 1.

Last edited:
Whos is it? let me know and i can shut this down until credit is given.

All this 3 strikers and 3 at the back tactics looks the same there will be even more of them, why shut down anyone thread only because someone see similarities to some other tactics?

All this 3 strikers and 3 at the back tactics looks the same there will be even more of them, why shut down anyone thread only because someone see similarities to some other tactics?

Meh, Just checking. Some are tweaks and additions, but we do get blatant pass offs without credit.

Even had one guy taking paypal donations for custom leagues he'd lifted from other sites at one point... lol.

Meh, Just checking. Some are tweaks and additions, but we do get blatant pass offs without credit.

Even had one guy taking paypal donations for custom leagues he'd lifted from other sites at one point... lol.
Thank you for checking.
I also want to give credit for a specific tactic, but I cannot since I have referred to many 523 tactics.
So many adding up, correcting and changing between those tactics make me hard to figure out which one is the one I have mostly referred.

first tilitario

Thank you for understanding.