Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

FM TOUCH

work with fm touch 18? oO)

It has worked great for me in touch. With the betis, 11 games 11 won.
I do not fit goals and on counterattack I crush the opponents.
I have adjusted some things to my team and I have put my favorite sets. In a few days I post my screenshoots here.
Great your @VocalTraining work. It is also spectacular football.
To me, Moussa Dembele worked very well, not being able to sign forwards TOP.

best tactic FM TOUCH

The best tactic I have used in FM TOUCH 18, including the FM TOUCH 17, is undoubtedly the one of mr. VocalTraining, with some modifications depending on your equipment and changing some original SETPIECES.

The results are spectacular. 11 games 11 won and more than 35 games without losing, with a team without stars.

3-2-2-3 tactic

As soon as I have the iPad, I'll show the screenshoots.

I call it Machín Machine, because it resembles the Tactical and soccer configuration that Pablo Machín performs both in Girona and currently in Seville.

La mejor táctica que he usado en FM TOUCH 18, incluso el FM TOUCH 17, sin duda es la del sr. VocalTraining, con algunas modificaciones en función de tu equipo y cambiando algunas SETPIECES originales. Los resultados son Espectaculares. 11 partidos 11 ganados y más de 35 partidos sin perder, con un equipo sin estrellas.
En cuanto tenga el IPAD cuelgo los screenshoots.
Yo la llamo Machín Machine, porque se parece a la configuración Táctica y fútbol que realizar Pablo Machín tanto en el Girona como actualmente en el Sevilla. Con una táctica 3-2-2-3, con dos centrocampistas.

The original post for Vocaltraining:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-20th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games.html

any recommendations for central striker? I'm Wolfsburg in 3rd season. Tactic is incredible, won league first two seasons

It has worked great for me in touch. With the betis, 11 games 11 won.
I do not fit goals and on counterattack I crush the opponents.
I have adjusted some things to my team and I have put my favorite sets. In a few days I post my screenshoots here.
Great your @VocalTraining work. It is also spectacular football.
To me, Moussa Dembele worked very well, not being able to sign forwards TOP.

Can i have the screenshot for the V4 tactic and the team instruction. Playing the touch on the switch