Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted

Celtic 67
Notts Forest 79-80
liverpool 77-78
Ajax 71-73

"The Invincibles" should win hands down

My religion doesn't allow me to vote in a poll where Benfica 61-62 (Eusebio, Torres, Simoes, etc) isn't

how THE FIRST EVER UNBEATEN TEAM IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, THE ARSENAL

the situation right now is:
1. Manchester. U 99' (59 votes)
2. Ajax 71'-73' (58 votes)
3. Milan 89'-90' (57 votes)
4. Real Madrid 56'-60' (56 votes)
5. Ajax 95' (51 votes)
6. Real Madrid 2002 (50 votes)
7. Liverpool 77'-78' (44 votes)
8. Arsenal 2004 (41 votes)
9. Bayern Munich 74'-76' (39 votes)
10. Bayern Munich 2001 (34 votes)

very tought and very close one, as you can see. keep on voting.

Real Madrid 2002 ... Zidane, Makelele, McManaman, Salgado, Hierro, Helguera, R.Carlos, Figo, Solari, Raul, Morientes, Karanka, Casillas ...

Where is Santos in the Pelé era? Majority of the team were starters in what many think was the best national team ever winning 3 out of 4 World Cups, from 1958 to 1970.

"The Invincibles" should win hands down

You could just about make an argument for them to be the best, and i mean just about, but to called them hands down winners, is nothing more then stupid. They where a great team, but all there achievements, they didnt win the european cup. So how can a side that couldnt beat the best in europe, be considered the best in europe. And that was just before the EPL became dominat in european and became the "best" league in the world. Please think before you post calum.

Liverpool 2005 haha - legends like Salif Diao, Djimi Traore, Carl Medjani and Igor Biscan.

To be fair that Liverpool squad came from behind 3-0 to AC Milan in the Championsleague Final in 2005, great match aswell....

You have to have Man Utd 1999 in there

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I voted Man Utd 99, id go as far as the best team in the world ever.... not many teams if any have done the treble

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I went for Chelsea, why not :p

Won **** all mate, apart from the league, they shouldnt be on that list if they not won the Champions League

I would say the Utd 1999 side and the Arsenal 2004 invincibles. But i think the Chelsea side from 2004-2006 where we comfortably won 2 leage titles while smashing records in the process. Also the Chelsea side from last season where we scored the most amount of goals in a PL season was just immense.

I'm not being biased but the Rangers 9 in a row team really should be on that list

boro could win 9 in a row in scotland to be fair.

i voted united 99 and a few others can't remember

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

did that chelsea side even win the league in 2008?

no it was also the year united beat them in the champions league final if i amen't mistaken :p

No Entertainers in the poll, I refuse to vote ;)

Philippe Albert :wub:

albertjuninho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.