Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

Thanks to everyone who voted for me :)

And to all those who didn't... shame on you :p

No more votes for mine please. The database I was using is very unrealistic (ie being in round 9 of the FA Cup lol) so starting afresh. Soz guys.

Gunning for Glory: My Arsenal Story by AndrewACM22 gets my vote - it is brilliantly structured, presented beautifully and the updates are regular! I am a massive follower of this story, and I believe he deserves a lot of recognition for this! I enjoyed reading this a lot, and it's great that it has so many updates!

- PZW

European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story gets my vote constant updates and superbly set out good all round.

If this is still going on I'd like to vote for Tobe's Barcelona - The Catalan Club

Is this still being done or not? It's a shame because there are some good stories at the moment. If it is, Tobe's Barcelona - The Catalan Club :D

Tobe a catalan club great amount of detail and effort in every update great read

Not just to return the favour but I'm voting for KlippyBO's Basque-ing in Bilbao. Great story and thoroughly recommend it!.

im voting for ; a new bhoy on the block : a glasgow celtic tale

• I7IDanny
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by xtomrobbo
    im voting for ; a new bhoy on the block : a glasgow celtic tale

Can't vote your own story, mate.​
  • 6 Days Ago
    xtomrobbo
    im voting for ; a new bhoy on the block : a glasgow celtic tale​

• Newton'd!