Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

The prize for the Best Story Of the Year!

By the way I forgot to mention that there is a prize for the best story of the year!

View attachment 220458

Basically, best story of the year will be the one who have the most "The Best Story of the Week" awards.
It will be decided just before the next edition of Football Manager comes out, because the prize is the Football Manager 2013 PC Game!

View attachment 220459

In fact it will be pre-ordered for you, so you will be one of the first people to get your hands on new game. All you have to do is to write the best story on this site!

I hope this will motivate the great writers on FM Base to keep doing what they are best at!

Last edited:
The Big Announcement

By the way I forgot to mention that there is a prize for the best story of the year!

View attachment 220458

Basically, best story of the year will be the one who have the most "The Best Story of the Week" awards.
It will be decided just before the next edition of Football Manager comes out, because the prize is the Football Manager 2013 PC Game!

View attachment 220459

In fact it will be pre-ordered for you, so you will be one of the first people to get your hands on new game. All you have to do is to write the best story on this site!

I hope this will motivate the great writer on FM Base to keep doing what they are best at!

... well.... Wow.

Defo gonna keep writing :p

If I make it into a book (Like everyone tells me) - might end up making enough to buy it anyway ;)

... well.... Wow.

Defo gonna keep writing :p

If I make it into a book (Like everyone tells me) - might end up making enough to buy it anyway ;)

Haha, well its not really about money Danny, its about recognition and appreciation of commitment from writers like yourself. I will actually gladly purchase it to someone who will enjoy and write a story about it!

PS: if you decide to write a book, please let me know, I will be your business partner :D

Ohhhh , that sounds appealing.

Going to try and do my best to keep getting the votes!

Haha, well its not really about money Danny, its about recognition and appreciation of commitment from writers like yourself. I will actually gladly purchase it to someone who will enjoy and write a story about it!

PS: if you decide to write a book, please let me know, I will be your business partner :D

One question... Would you be a Kia Joorabchian style agent? :L

I vote for I7IDannys story. The prodigal son.
Its a brilliant example for to show anybody how a story should be written.

I vote for I7IDannys story. The prodigal son.
Its a brilliant example for to show anybody how a story should be written.

Thansk for your vote, Table for this week so far:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1-renovating-cottage-new-journey-success.html by Seano - 2 votes

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/92242-war-success-shaawarys-story.html by bigvic67 - 1 vote

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...955-prodigal-son-manchester-united-story.html by I7IDanny - 1 vote

Thats definitely motivation to continue my story. Great idea!

I dont think I have any chance at winning though :p

I'd give Seano my vote.

Devoted player, even when he was sacked by Fulham, even when he had laptop problems.

More adversity than most, and an incredibly intriguing read.

This is a case where I'm sitting on the fence...for now. It really is a tough choice. So I'm going to leave it a small bit.

Either way-it's going to be a very, very close finish.

This is a case where I'm sitting on the fence...for now. It really is a tough choice. So I'm going to leave it a small bit.

Either way-it's going to be a very, very close finish.

I'm going to go on the basis that I will basically vote one story per week, but attempt to never vote one twice, to keep it as fair as possible.

There are some sensational stories around, plenty to vote for really, we are spoilt for choice!

I'm going to go on the basis that I will basically vote one story per week, but attempt to never vote one twice, to keep it as fair as possible.

There are some sensational stories around, plenty to vote for really, we are spoilt for choice!

Pretty much. The quality lately has just shot through the roof-dam them lol

I'd give Seano my vote.

Devoted player, even when he was sacked by Fulham, even when he had laptop problems.

More adversity than most, and an incredibly intriguing read.

Thanks for your vote, you are the third person to vote for Seano's story

A Prodigal Son: A Man Utd Story > That sh*t could be a book!

Really glad more people are getting involved! I love writing and Fm is a great way to develop your skills! I'd love to see more people give it a try!

Thanks for the votes guys!