Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

Anyway... before Seano decided to invade this thread with his ever-popular story, I was about to post latest league table for Best Story of The week:

But, hopefully we will get lot more votes before the deadline, which is 22:00 on Tuesday 07 February 2012.

So there is still enough time to turn this around!!!

To vote simply write down the story name on this thread and your vote will be added and the table will be updated shortly after.​

My god, this is turning out to be like Scottish league... only without Celtic :) here is the latest table, thanks for your vote Seabear!

My god, this is turning out to be like Scottish league... only without Celtic :)

Only cos Seano can pump out endless updates, which is, in Steve*'s words, "**** easy"... :(

My updates take thought, imagination and creativity... and a long time :)

Only cos Seano can pump out endless updates, which is, in Steve*'s words, "**** easy"... :(

My updates take thought, imagination and creativity... and a long time :)

**** easy or not it takes a bit of time, probably not as much as your more detailed updates but sometimes im just sitting here like... ughhh cba. haha.

**** easy or not it takes a bit of time, probably not as much as your more detailed updates but sometimes im just sitting here like... ughhh cba. haha.

Well.... You can always give up ;)

Well.... You can always give up ;)

Bitter much? :p
Ah lads, its a story about a game. Be nice to each other. Some stories generally take longer than others. On my first story it takes me a good hour or more to write an update. On my current one it takes about 5 minutes. Thats why so many people go the "easy" route and just do screenshots and bit of text.
I imagine when a mod comes on here he(she) will warn anybody for going off topic.

Lets leave the thread for poeple who are voting :)

Seano hits ten!

With nealcanuck's vote Seano's Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success now received incredible 10 votes. Either Seano has many relatives in here or he seriously writes great story, having vote for him myself I think it is the latter case. Anyway here is the latest updated table:

not one vote for The High Flying Dutchmen - Gutted

Correction , i haven't posted my vote yet and mine goes To Raikan and the High Flying Dutchmen. He inspired me to write my story.

Seano and *Jamess*, your votes have been registered, thank you. Here is the latest table:

Ok guys, only few hours left before the voting ends for this weeks best story, so now is the time to vote. We are hoping today will be the day we receive most of the votes...

Once again, just a reminder, to vote you simply have to write the story name or author of the story or the both on this thread

Can I vote for King1990 's Manchester city-it's all lies or do I have to wait for next week?

Danny boys Prodigal Son - Although It starts with the typical star gets injured malarkey it's beautifully written and an intriguing story line.

I did enjoy reading Seano's - but when Zamora left for Q.P.R I kinda lost interest...sorry pal! lol

Can I vote for King1990 's Manchester city-it's all lies or do I have to wait for next week?

sorry pal, you have already voted for Seano, you have to wait for next weeks voting which starts tonight at 23:00. However, if you wish you can swap your vote from Seano to King1990, but you will have to confirm that before 22:00 tonight.