I should be on at that time as the Champions League football would've just ended. If you're still up for it tonight then let me know and we'll have a quick go.

Sounds fun. Gimme a few days to get one of my older files properly adjusted and I'd be up for a game at some point too.

I'll give ya a go once I got my Cartagena team a bit further along!
You lot can add me on steam if you want: Lawalee

If anybody fancies a game today I could get a team ready :)

If anybody fancies a game today I could get a team ready :)

San Marino Arrigo Sacchi 442 vs Real Madrid Arrigo Sacchi tweak could be too good to miss ! No idea how to set it up, but I'm game.

San Marino Arrigo Sacchi 442 vs Real Madrid Arrigo Sacchi tweak could be too good to miss ! No idea how to set it up, but I'm game.

I'm not entirely sure myself, but will try work it out :)

Think I've worked it out. Possibly...

Add me to Steam - jmj247

I've started a new online game. I think all you need do is export your team (Squad screen, more options, export for versus game or something like that). Then go to start screen, versus game. Select game type as versus competition.

I've added you on steam, how do we both get into the same competition?

Realistically I can't play till the weekend now, maybe Friday night. If anyone wants my steam ID just PM me.

Sorry Dunc forgot about this last night..

I'm not free today, but I'm free all day tomorrow until the evening. If anyone wants to play just give me a shout on here and I'll check it in the morning and we'll try sort something out.

Hi guys, I'm free all day now until about half 7 tonight so give me a shout if anyone wants a game or two :)

Could be up for a game at some point - add me SMP20 or leave yours on here / pm

About to play seanhrfc's San Marino team.. Should be interesting.

Well, I got trolloped.

First game I lost 3-1, but my star striker Lezcano (the one that destroyed Raikan) got injured in the 12th minute and didn't play again in the series.

Second game I lost 3-1, just got outplayed and my GK and RB had terrible games (5.7 and 5.2 ratings)

Third game I won 2-1, youngster Pep and an OG the difference.

Fourth game I lost my behemoth midfielder Diouf in the first 20 minutes and it all went downhill.. Lost 5-0 his ridiculous Chinese striker was just too good.

Good games mate.

cheap jord

or United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, is Kleinschmidt's employer. The refugees arrive in buses from the border in this stretch of desert in northern Jordan, and their numbers are growing by the day. The local Bedouins say that before the refugees came, the only resident of this desert was the devil. Not even scorpions lived there. Kleinschmidt's job is to ensure that the refugees survive in the Zaatari Camp. He wants to give them back their dignity,jordans for sale,cheap jordan shoes, and he is supposed to create order in the camp. Kleinschmidt is German. A German can restore order -- at least that's the gist of the plan. The refugees receive water, food, shelter, toilets and warm blankets for the night. They could be satisfied. Instead, they stormed a trailer where detergent was being distributed, and broke an aid worker's foot with a rock. Kleinschmidt was caught in the middle of a battle between the military police cheap jordan shoes jordans fo cheap jordans cheap jordan shoes Crisis in Iraq On the Frontlin