Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

Hello and first of all bravo for your tactics, I would like to start a game in Belgium with the Standard. I would just like to know what tactic do you recommend for a small club? Thank you in advance and merry christmas

Hello and first of all bravo for your tactics, I would like to start a game in Belgium with the Standard. I would just like to know what tactic do you recommend for a small club? Thank you in advance and merry christmas

Spielmacher what I used with Bologna.

for away games change roles of strikers to pressing forwards.

for home games when you need to score use my 3 4 3 Atacante

Thanks but if your lower leagues i think it be good if you could do 1 my friend
Hi Crag, playing in lower leagues just pick 3 or 4 most important atributes no need for filters just vommon sense;)
Cd- acceleration, concentration, heading
Wb- crossing, work rate, stamina, speed
Volantes- will be imposible to get any of this in lower leagues anyway: off the ball, passing, work rate
AM- passing, vision, work rate
AF- finishing, off the ball, acceleration.
This is my opinion

Hi Crag, playing in lower leagues just pick 3 or 4 most important atributes no need for filters just vommon sense;)
Cd- acceleration, concentration, heading
Wb- crossing, work rate, stamina, speed
Volantes- will be imposible to get any of this in lower leagues anyway: off the ball, passing, work rate
AM- passing, vision, work rate
AF- finishing, off the ball, acceleration.
This is my opinion
Cheers bro

Hi Vujevic,

Can't find your 41212 narrow link ?

The two links on OP Spielmacher and Atacante are updated for match engine 22.3 ?

Hi Vujevic,

Can't find your 41212 narrow link ?

The two links on OP Spielmacher and Atacante are updated for match engine 22.3 ?

4-1-2-1-2 is litle bit worse then these two what I sugest that you use in meantime.

Vujevic, do you have a recap somewhere with all your tactics with a downloadable link ?

Just done a season with RB Leipzig!!!! down to the wire but a successful 1, disappointing in german cup and ko'd in qf to bayern in champs league. (this is with the 352 volante tac)

Attachments

• Bundesliga_ Stages.png
    Bundesliga_ Stages.png
    786 KB · Views: 128
I use with my Partizan save 100 matches 81 wins 11 draws and 8 lost for now most of the lost matches are in Champions League from Bayern, United and more giants :D

Future plans

To do guide for low quality Holland team prefferaby Sparta and show how to build completly new team without money on the start and fight for title.

Long term save for twich starting from 3 or 4 division.

To do guide with Chapionshim team where we can create team who can fight for Premiership instantly

Also I am ready to make guide for any team if you strugle.

Any recomendations are welcomed!

Regarding tactics I want to improve 4 4 2 target man even is working great in lower divisions .

Also i want to improve 4 4 2 diamond!