Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

left transfers in to DoF, now entering 2nd season hoping to rule German football again!!!

Attachments

• RB Leipzig_ Transfer History.png
    RB Leipzig_ Transfer History.png
    826.7 KB · Views: 348
Hi Vujevic,
What starting 11 do you recommend for FC Nantes, low team of French Ligue 1, using the 352 ?

Hi Vujevic,
What starting 11 do you recommend for FC Nantes, low team of French Ligue 1, using the 352 ?

I must say I sugest alot of changes to that team.

Focus to sell most of team,do alot of loans and if you have money buy some high quality youngsters.

Player like ahmedhodzic is must buy for that team.

You can use my shortlist what I posted here on topic.

Also check if you can loan high quality french youngsters from top teams

I've finished Premier League season, using a bit tweaked version of Spielmacher 22.1.1. I've set both forwards to PF(A), like @vujevic recommended for tough away games, and every single match played with cautious mentality. The roles are so demanding and attacking focused, that i was able to dominate team defending and attacking stats simulataneously. They key people in attacking phase are both wingbacks. The number of dribbles and crosses they provide is really exceptional. High crossing attribute is leading to higher number of completed crosses and goals. I can only agree with @vujevic, 14-15 crossing points for wingback is a must. In transition phase, the much higher number of possession wins comes from tackles, not interceptions. Physical, aggresive type of players with high work rate stats on VOL(A) positions, really helps.
The lowest rating in this tactical setup is reserved for CD (C) and AM(S). Pretty easy to understand when we compare our defensive line roles, central defender is less likely to score goals from corners. I wasn't able to find consistent performer on AM position. Pulisic scored 2 goals and provided only 4 assists.
chelsea1.jpg

chelsea2.jpg
chelsea3.jpg

does anyone else notice that the tactic stops working at some point? i swear the ai adapts to it and basically nullifies all my attacks

does anyone else notice that the tactic stops working at some point? i swear the ai adapts to it and basically nullifies all my attacks

That happens so you need atleast 2 different tactics per season.

If you watch my videos you can see how I am observing my matches and checking statistic .

Sometimes I even use 3 tactics per one game.

If you playing long term season good thing is at end if season to remove your standard tactics from slot and replace it with some random.

Then before new season put them back to learn them.

That happens so you need atleast 2 different tactics per season.

If you watch my videos you can see how I am observing my matches and checking statistic .

Sometimes I even use 3 tactics per one game.

If you playing long term season good thing is at end if season to remove your standard tactics from slot and replace it with some random.

Then before new season put them back to learn them.

not sure what you mean by a different tactic, do you have a particular one in mind?

not sure what you mean by a different tactic, do you have a particular one in mind?
What he means is at the end of the season you should clear your tactics screen (put any random tactic in the slots). Then when the new season loads you load your tactic(s) back into the slots.

It's an idea from some forums that this "fixes" the issue of tactics not working after 2 or 3 seasons. Not sure if it works but there's no harm in doing it.

I must say I sugest alot of changes to that team.

Focus to sell most of team,do alot of loans and if you have money buy some high quality youngsters.

Player like ahmedhodzic is must buy for that team.

You can use my shortlist what I posted here on topic.

Also check if you can loan high quality french youngsters from top teams

can you post the most important attritubes for volantes, because i cant load the filters you posted
(i ithink i hav eproblem with cloud and my antivirus) , thank you in advance.

can you post the most important attritubes for volantes, because i cant load the filters you posted
(i ithink i hav eproblem with cloud and my antivirus) , thank you in advance.

work rate,off the ball,passing,stamina, 14+

decision,tackling,pace,anticipation,dribling,first touch 13+

any suggestions on how to get 1 over bayern on their own turf with this tac?? i have them 3rd game from end of season and i know itll be a title decider in my 2 other away games to them ive lost both

any suggestions on how to get 1 over bayern on their own turf with this tac?? i have them 3rd game from end of season and i know itll be a title decider in my 2 other away games to them ive lost both

try aproach from post 224

I've finished Premier League season, using a bit tweaked version of Spielmacher 22.1.1. I've set both forwards to PF(A), like @vujevic recommended for tough away games, and every single match played with cautious mentality. The roles are so demanding and attacking focused, that i was able to dominate team defending and attacking stats simulataneously. They key people in attacking phase are both wingbacks. The number of dribbles and crosses they provide is really exceptional. High crossing attribute is leading to higher number of completed crosses and goals. I can only agree with @vujevic, 14-15 crossing points for wingback is a must. In transition phase, the much higher number of possession wins comes from tackles, not interceptions. Physical, aggresive type of players with high work rate stats on VOL(A) positions, really helps.
The lowest rating in this tactical setup is reserved for CD (C) and AM(S). Pretty easy to understand when we compare our defensive line roles, central defender is less likely to score goals from corners. I wasn't able to find consistent performer on AM position. Pulisic scored 2 goals and provided only 4 assists.View attachment 572964
View attachment 572965
View attachment 572966
so you used cautious mentality every game but not pressing frowards?

im so ******* frustrated with this game ******** me over each season. SI must have ****** up the AI cos none of my tactics work, even with great players in every position...**** this game

im so ******* frustrated with this game ******** me over each season. SI must have ****** up the AI cos none of my tactics work, even with great players in every position...**** this game
Wow there lad thanks for cutting straight to the Chase about how thangs are going for you must be quite frustrating not getting thangs to work out but i'd suggest controlling your temper and using so much profanity in your forum posts. Can you elaborate a bit such as : which team you are managing , the season , your squad , which tactic(s) in particular you are using etc? Are you following vujevic directions in how to use the tactic ? I find it quite difficult to believe that you are struggling with a authentically good squad and doing everything the proper way. Lads here are willing to help your situation out but you have to cut to the chase a bit regarding what in particular is happening and the details I mentioned regarding your season , squad , team etc :unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::p:eek::p:LOL:

Basically my work around the AI "nullifying" is to have my main tactic in slot 1 and 2 and a 2nd in slot 3, then when they are familiar, add a 3rd new tactic to the slots to give me 3 approaches that are similar oin shape and, using the 2 3 at the abck from here, and a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers for goals

try aproach from post 224

tried this approach and lost 2-1 and my 37 game unbeaten run BUT, i haven't used this tactic in training, will definitely try it for next season. I did win the league with a game to spare so thats 2 in a row!! need to perform better in german cup and europe - 2 years now i won group stage but disappointment in ko stages