Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

just conceded another late goal to a lower placed team...this game is just unbelievable sometimes

so for now the 3412 volante is the best?

3 4 3 by TFF's Hot Tub test holiday test is slightly better

For me both are great but require corect players.

All depends what team you menaging

3 4 3 by TFF's Hot Tub test holiday test is slightly better

For me both are great but require corect players.

All depends what team you menaging
correct player like with high work rate? or suited to roles?

I've finished Premier League season, using a bit tweaked version of Spielmacher 22.1.1. I've set both forwards to PF(A), like @vujevic recommended for tough away games, and every single match played with cautious mentality. The roles are so demanding and attacking focused, that i was able to dominate team defending and attacking stats simulataneously. They key people in attacking phase are both wingbacks. The number of dribbles and crosses they provide is really exceptional. High crossing attribute is leading to higher number of completed crosses and goals. I can only agree with @vujevic, 14-15 crossing points for wingback is a must. In transition phase, the much higher number of possession wins comes from tackles, not interceptions. Physical, aggresive type of players with high work rate stats on VOL(A) positions, really helps.
The lowest rating in this tactical setup is reserved for CD (C) and AM(S). Pretty easy to understand when we compare our defensive line roles, central defender is less likely to score goals from corners. I wasn't able to find consistent performer on AM position. Pulisic scored 2 goals and provided only 4 assists.View attachment 572964
View attachment 572965
View attachment 572966
Have you changed any Personal Instructions? I like tactics where I focus on stopping the attack, I Want to try this setup.

Have you changed any Personal Instructions? I like tactics where I focus on stopping the attack, I Want to try this setup.

No I didnt changed.

This year match engine doesnt favor defending.

This year match engine doesnt favor defending.

All top tactics from holiday tests are conciding over 1 goal per with elite team and they win by outscoring oponents.

Who ever watched my old videos I was wining titles as underdog keeping clean sheets with goalie as key player.

This year defending is not so good but still in my opinion is better then with 4 at back.

Looks like again I will need to do guide for some Shity team example Norwich to show people how to buy correct players and fight for title in Premiership.

Maybe I am boring for some new Fm players with my wining aproach but I realy want to show to you that plug and play is not correct way how to play this game.

Like in reality results are most important for every menager.

Maybe I am wrong but me every other game what I play I try to watch some guides and learn from some pro players.

If you asking me for plug and play tactic imediatly I know that you dont understand nothing about this game and what is worse you dont want to learn how to play it properly.

I´ve been watching many of your videos on FM21, but not on FM22 yet, I like your tactics. on FM22 i´ve done my own tactis but wanted tips on a defensive tactic, becasue I will probably go to a higher division next season.

I´ve been watching many of your videos on FM21, but not on FM22 yet, I like your tactics. on FM22 i´ve done my own tactis but wanted tips on a defensive tactic, becasue I will probably go to a higher division next season.

Defending is not good with curent match engine.

What i noticed i like to use pressing forwards in away games

Defending is not good with curent match engine.

What i noticed i like to use pressing forwards in away games

Thanks,

Yeah my tactics so far is inspired by Gegenpress, so I use PF, and I use Control or attacking mentality , so far it´s been working great. I will try it in a higher division to :)