Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

Started to play with Foorest with similar aproach as Fulham!

Diffrent team so let see what we can do!

What position Forrest will take?

Fulham doing well today :unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-134413.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-134413.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 262
so if I recruit a minimum and I do that:

"penetration main tactic, ancelotti against flat 442, amater away to top teams who using 4231 tactic"
I can be champion with anyone, right?

so if I recruit a minimum and I do that:

"penetration main tactic, ancelotti against flat 442, amater away to top teams who using 4231 tactic"
I can be champion with anyone, right?

not realy you still need to do corect decisions.

I am testing some tactics live on twich!

Hi Vujevic, I'm doing a season with wolves following your indications with penetration, amater and Anceloti. For now it's not bad,

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (575).png
    Capture d’écran (575).png
    316 KB · Views: 221
  • Capture d’écran (576).png
    Capture d’écran (576).png
    474.6 KB · Views: 226
or could just tell me?
Lad due to the shrimp and lazy nature of your response I can't help but cut to the chase with you just a little bit.
Vujevic mentioned time and time again none of his tactics are plug and play and no tactic can be used on a regular basis without reacting and making some changes and often times switching formations. The whole point of vujevic putting out videos is to show you how to play the game right and how to react accordingly to various opposition. Your responce indicates you don't have the slightest level of desire to put any kind of effort to learn how to play the game right under vujevic guidance. Do yourself a favor and either watch the videos or try the tactics out for yourself because as mentioned before none of them are plug and play and you have to react when thangs don't go right and with different clubs different tactics may be less or more efficient depending on your team. You expect a simplistic answer and probably just want to plug a tactic in and then sign Sesko or something like that or Adeyemi and just win everythang without snapping a finger and that's not quite how thangs go nowdays ;) .

or could just tell me?

the post above your one is the other guy showed how he approached the game. If you bother to read through some posts, not even all post, you can see how others played