Match review
Team work
Delivery set pieces
Team bounding
Attacking
Defending
Transition press
Whenever I have empty slots I try to add this kind of training into every week
And yeah I played pre season one game in 7 days, every game with the same first 11(to get them some cohesion) giving them rest 2 days after every game depends of their fitness condition and that is basically it 😉
Keep them happy!!! 👌
Wow, thanks for tips, its work

1679100268906.png

This seems to me like it's an underdog tactic, which provides great results. I played the previous Picasso versions with Chelsea and basically won everything before the match engine update totally blew the tactic away and made it rubbish.

Playing with a cautious mentality seems to work for lower standard of opposition, but surely you would be able to use the same tactic with a balanced mentality for higher level teams and get even better results.

I will try it and see.

This seems to me like it's an underdog tactic, which provides great results. I played the previous Picasso versions with Chelsea and basically won everything before the match engine update totally blew the tactic away and made it rubbish.

Playing with a cautious mentality seems to work for lower standard of opposition, but surely you would be able to use the same tactic with a balanced mentality for higher level teams and get even better results.

I will try it and see.
I tried the cautious mentality tactic with Red Bull Salzburg and they are top team in the league and I blow of my opponent with 8-0 and 10-0.

I tried the cautious mentality tactic with Red Bull Salzburg and they are top team in the league and I blow of my opponent with 8-0 and 10-0.
Red bull Salzburg would blow anyway the league with any tactic, as the Austrian league is a poor standard.

Needs to be tested with Spurs or off similar ability in a top league with about 5 other top teams.

Red bull Salzburg would blow anyway the league with any tactic, as the Austrian league is a poor standard.

Needs to be tested with Spurs or off similar ability in a top league with about 5 other top teams.

I done live test on twich with Forrest finished 2 no transfers

Hi Boss...

Amazing tactic... Wrexham is killing the skybet league 2 with this...

But again ive brought a few wingers...do you think i can put the amc on the right wing?? because the oponent right back always seem to have a lot of space also...

My point was that it´s not just a underdog tactic. I know they are dominant in that league. I´m not that stupid.

All I am saying is that you would not play a cautious mentality with a top team. That's why it's better suited to underdog teams, hence all your test's are with lower standard opposition.

Great tactic though.

Good for you. If you played with a balanced approach rather than cautious, you'd might of won 12-0 instead if 8-0....
Sorry to ****-in but seem you are not understanding the point, you play cautious, despite the streght of your team, you can use this kind of mentality for Away games or when your team is playing with a elite teams at home.

Since at home despite everything CA and tons of blabering, you will be on the advantage side(expect if you are facing god CA and you are barely 120) and at away you will be on disadvantage side, playing cautious on away games will just help you more (since the home team will be more aggressive) to stand still and maybe even win the game. I am doing tons of test about Cautious mentality and i can say that if you are the underdog cautious is overall better then balanced.

Just wanted to clarify you that point.

Last edited: