1679256756534.png
1679256770173.png
1679256785896.png
1679256797988.png

Attachments

• 1679256862175.png
    1679256862175.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 662
Sorry to ****-in but seem you are not understanding the point, you play cautious, despite the streght of your team, you can use this kind of mentality for Away games or when your team is playing with a elite teams at home.

Since at home despite everything CA and tons of blabering, you will be on the advantage side(expect if you are facing god CA and you are barely 120) and at away you will be on disadvantage side, playing cautious on away games will just help you more (since the home team will be more aggressive) to stand still and maybe even win the game. I am doing tons of test about Cautious mentality and i can say that if you are the underdog cautious is overall better then balanced.

Just wanted to clarify you that point.

Yes I totally understand your point, and I wasn't arguing with anyone over it, I was just offering my feedback on the Picasso tactic that's all.
Like you say, the cautious approach suits an underdog, hence why all the test team are underdog's.

Like I said in my previous post, this seems like a great tactic for the underdog team, all I suggested what to try a top team with a higher attacking approach and see the results differ. You'd walk the league by the looks of the way its been tested.

Don't worry, I got your clarified point thanks.

Great tactic and keep up the good work.

One game in and I had to come in and comment.

This tactic plays absolutely beautiful footy :love: Plug in for my first game against Man City.

Somehow they managed to take me to Extra Time when really we should have won by 6-7 really, GK had the game of his life. Great XG and they scored from their only shot on target.

1679269692790.png

If this continues like this for the rest of the season I will plug this into my main save.
Great Job.

updated

Attachments

• Vujevic Favorite players fm23 Winter update v3.fmf
    26.3 KB · Views: 326
Hi,
I play on Xbox game pass, please can you post screenshot of your tactic?
Many thanks
Joe

Back-to-back promotion with Notts County using TEST3TARGET
This time with another BEAST I found for striker role
I really enjoying the fact how solid this tactic is at the back and upfront
Player roles making some incredible numbers for passes and goals attempts, check it marketed in the screenshots
1679400973985.png
1679400988949.png
1679401013595.png
1679401060571.png

One game in and I had to come in and comment.

This tactic plays absolutely beautiful footy :love: Plug in for my first game against Man City.

Somehow they managed to take me to Extra Time when really we should have won by 6-7 really, GK had the game of his life. Great XG and they scored from their only shot on target.

View attachment 626162

If this continues like this for the rest of the season I will plug this into my main save.
Great Job.
Hi,
Please can you post more screenshot of the tactics in order to have the detail!
Thank you

I have just changed to the Picasso cautious tactic mid way through my Chelsea save, just to give it a go. I have used the other Picasso versions with great results.

I beat Man City 0-2 away, bit of a smash and grab but deserved the victory. Won the next game after at home to West Ham.

Looks a solid tactic, sit top by 6 points heading into December.

I used no opposition instructions, as I feel there are sometimes a hindrance, does any use OI? The previous Picasso tactic did?

If my team has a high xG ratio, takes a lot of shots but scores low goals then the problem is on the players' side or is it bad luck? Half the season was going well, suddenly in the middle of the season the team fell into crisis. The statistics during the match remained the same but the efficiency got worse. What could be the problem? I use picasso cautius

If my team has a high xG ratio, takes a lot of shots but scores low goals then the problem is on the players' side or is it bad luck? Half the season was going well, suddenly in the middle of the season the team fell into crisis. The statistics during the match remained the same but the efficiency got worse. What could be the problem? I use picasso cautius

Same problem here...got promotion to Sky Bet League one and im in trouble despite getting good players...