Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Hey. Did i see a post somewhere about what to do when chasing a game or tightening up at the end for Amater? Can't find much info on tweaks on post or videos ( i haven't watched all vids)

watch last videos

normaly i push defensive line much higher and change roles of central defenders on cover

V2 AMATER TACTIC PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

gk tackle harder
cd-stay wider tackle harder
bpd-drible more shoot lesss often tackle harder stay wider
wba-cross aim center stay wider shoot less often tackle harder

dms-mark tighter shoot less often get further forward tackle hard
dlp- tackle hard mark tighter
mezzala drible more shoot less often

IF- more direct passses roam from position tackle harder shot less often

PF-shoot more often roam from position

1669226507619.png

1669226521373.png

1669226531159.png

apparently Schalke is imposible!

Still working on 3 at back!

Attachments

• image-18.png
    image-18.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 343
Ok boys today I will givu you to test my latest 3 5 2 tactic what was having great results yesterday in Will testing division.

Please do actualy play and give me good feedback and maybe some new ideas for tweaks.

I am realy bussy with playing with Schalke so didnt have alot of time for proper test.

Also there is so many things to check for example do I need to use balanced mentality against top6 in away games.

Tactic is basicly very similar to my fantastic mezzala from fm22!

One example for feedback I received yesterday from my Polish frend PanTadeus who told me that his results are better when libero is used even in holiday results are better with cd on defend.

Also I tryed all roles for wide players but tactic works best with inverted.

Attachments

• TEST1_3_AT_BACK.fmf
    47 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Sometimes i like to use v2 with balanced mentality in away games.

Attachments

• TEST2_3_AT_BACK.fmf
    47 KB · Views: 142
Sometimes i like to use v2 with balanced mentality in away games.
I will try the away version particular for trickier tougher games on my dortmund save zlatko and see how thangs crack off with it along with Amater v2 and Promitheus tactics that I was using lately. 👏🏿 👏🏿

Ok boys today I will givu you to test my latest 3 5 2 tactic what was having great results yesterday in Will testing division.

Please do actualy play and give me good feedback and maybe some new ideas for tweaks.

I am realy bussy with playing with Schalke so didnt have alot of time for proper test.

Also there is so many things to check for example do I need to use balanced mentality against top6 in away games.

Tactic is basicly very similar to my fantastic mezzala from fm22!

One example for feedback I received yesterday from my Polish frend PanTadeus who told me that his results are better when libero is used even in holiday results are better with cd on defend.

Also I tryed all roles for wide players but tactic works best with inverted.

Tactic is good, but I concede so many goals from through balls, mezzalas cant cover for anything past midfield, and RPM is easily out of positions (tested with mid tier team in Serie A/Europa League)

Tactic is good, but I concede so many goals from through balls, mezzalas cant cover for anything past midfield, and RPM is easily out of positions (tested with mid tier team in Serie A/Europa League)
Test 2 concedes less from trough balls, only tested few games so far and conceded 5 long shoot goals in just 8 games, which i also blame RPM for that.