Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Give them rest 2,3 days after every game šŸ˜‰

btw this means they will not develop via training at least for half a season. It's good to do that when you are in tight cup+title race spot, but should not be the norm to use a tactic on the long run

btw this means they will not develop via training at least for half a season. It's good to do that when you are in tight cup+title race spot, but should not be the norm to use a tactic on the long run
Thanks for the tip.

I've tweaked the automatic rest when fatigued to be a bit stricter and managed to persuade the board to allow me a second fitness coach as well as bringing in reinforcements.. but fatigue was still causing issues.

In the end I made a copy of the tactic and reduced the intensity and incorporated some timewasting and playing for set pieces. I switch between the tactics throughout games and it's not only reducing fatigue in my best players but I'm seeing better results. Just hit the playoffs in top form after a couple of shaky months

Thanks for the tip.

I've tweaked the automatic rest when fatigued to be a bit stricter and managed to persuade the board to allow me a second fitness coach as well as bringing in reinforcements.. but fatigue was still causing issues.

In the end I made a copy of the tactic and reduced the intensity and incorporated some timewasting and playing for set pieces. I switch between the tactics throughout games and it's not only reducing fatigue in my best players but I'm seeing better results. Just hit the playoffs in top form after a couple of shaky months
need to apply in my saves too

In Fm22 it was proven that rest and days off training were extremely important and in fact the best way to develop players. I still use the same training in fm23 and having players develop very well.

Update on my progress. My season dropped of quite dramatically at the end with a number of losses and injuries. I think this tactic may be too intense for a small semi professional squad with 1 fitness coach.

Will grow the squad with better players for the positions and sign a number of hi potential backups then go again for a full season.

Any tips on reducing the strain on my players while maintaining this tactic?

Training/Rest set all training except full green to no pitch or gym work. As advised by the great zaz

Preparing!

Attachments

• 20221205_112931.jpg
    20221205_112931.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 288
SPIELMACHER IS ALL YOU NEED GUYS!
Won it ALL in second season with Torino!!!

Football Manager 2023 5.12.2022. 14_35_55.png

Football Manager 2023 5.12.2022. 14_36_53.png

Football Manager 2023 5.12.2022. 14_36_33.png

Football Manager 2023 5.12.2022. 14_36_42.png

No changes during away or big games,,nothing,only thing what I have done sometimes is OI on some strong oposition players,like pressing and tackle hard,thats all....
Kick outed some big boys like Bayern,Barca,Tottenham and in final ever the mighty Real!!!
I didnt expected this at all
WONDER

View attachment 608584

View attachment 608585

View attachment 608586

View attachment 608587

No changes during away or big games,,nothing,only thing what I have done sometimes is OI on some strong oposition players,like pressing and tackle hard,thats all....
Kick outed some big boys like Bayern,Barca,Tottenham and in final ever the mighty Real!!!
WONDER
You're screenshot shows v7 but I can only see v4 a few pages back. Is this available for download somewhere? Thanks

Mate v7

View attachment 608584

View attachment 608585

View attachment 608586

View attachment 608587

WONDER
Mate v7 ?? i have v4 as the latest haha could You upload ?

View attachment 608584

View attachment 608585

View attachment 608586

View attachment 608587

WONDER

Wow! Do you use OI for positions or just strong opposition players? V7 for set pieces? Please share for us. The tactics may be good, but almost all of their players are 180+ cm and have good physicality and mentality. The goalkeeper is very good. These are also important. Amazing job mate. Congratulations.

Vujevicu,bio si u kadru viŔe od Dalica.... očito hrt misli da si ti slagato taktiku..... p.s dobar provod sa Brazilom,pozdrav sa Krka

Attachments

• 20221205_190344.jpg
    20221205_190344.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 236
  • 20221205_190100.jpg
    20221205_190100.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 332
v4 spielmacher

Attachments

• 20221205182659_1.jpg
    20221205182659_1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 376
  • 20221205182741_1.jpg
    20221205182741_1.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 330
could anyone put a screenshot of player instructions for spielmacher v4 as Iā€™m on console. Thanks

Vujevicu,bio si u kadru viŔe od Dalica.... očito hrt misli da si ti slagato taktiku..... p.s dobar provod sa Brazilom,pozdrav sa Krka
how much did you pay to camera man???
congrat!!!!!!Forza croatia!!!

Wow! Do you use OI for positions or just strong opposition players? V7 for set pieces? Please share for us. The tactics may be good, but almost all of their players are 180+ cm and have good physicality and mentality. The goalkeeper is very good. These are also important. Amazing job mate. Congratulations.
its the same tactic just some setpieces tweaks,noting special