Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

brighton save:
1 training(very important this year i think) from ZAZ so credit to him.
2 You can see what DNA we were looking for in attributes like Babemocni said before Pace, Acceleration, Work rate, Stamina and determination was key to our succes
3 and finally great tactics from Zlatko!!

Attachments

• 20221206182720_1.jpg
    20221206182720_1.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 488
  • 20221206182740_1.jpg
    20221206182740_1.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 646
  • 20221206182806_1.jpg
    20221206182806_1.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 626
  • 20221206182812_1.jpg
    20221206182812_1.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 636
  • 20221206182834_1.jpg
    20221206182834_1.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 509
  • 20221206182847_1.jpg
    20221206182847_1.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 351
brighton save:
2 You can see what DNA we were looking for in attributes like Babemocni said before Pace, Acceleration, Work rate, Stamina and determination was key to our succes
ON SECOND TAC. YOU HAVE 2 SS, WHY?

brighton save:

Good job! Can you please link training from ZaZ? Thanks!

+1 on the link to ZaZ training. Setting up training is something I'm utterly useless at!

It's on this forum

As for tactics this year they have tried to stop or make plug and play tactics much harder

The new meta is mentality. At home you mainly play positive or attacking, whatever your tactic is set up to play. In tougher games when highlights and chances are all for the other team set to balanced or even defence. Away games the same, but sometimes depending on your team Vs opposition it is better to start on balanced. To close game's out use defensive or even very defensive. But it's not an exact science. I just started the game with attacking away to man city and dominated the first 60 minutes. Then switched to balanced and then defensive at 70 and very defensive at 85 and also changing time wasting and other things like keeper slow down play, turned off counter, turned on stay on feet and invite crosses

As for tactics this year they have tried to stop or make plug and play tactics much harder

The new meta is mentality. At home you mainly play positive or attacking, whatever your tactic is set up to play. In tougher games when highlights and chances are all for the other team set to balanced or even defence. Away games the same, but sometimes depending on your team Vs opposition it is better to start on balanced. To close game's out use defensive or even very defensive. But it's not an exact science. I just started the game with attacking away to man city and dominated the first 60 minutes. Then switched to balanced and then defensive at 70 and very defensive at 85 and also changing time wasting and other things like keeper slow down play, turned off counter, turned on stay on feet and invite crosses
That's not true,i played 2 seasons with Torino never changed mentality and I won everything,this year In my opinion is all about team managment and training

That's not true,i played 2 seasons with Torino never changed mentality and I won everything,this year In my opinion is all about team managment and training

Serie A is easy. Try that in the EPL and it wont work. It is true. I did the same with Girona in La Liga and went 64 games unbeaten never changing mentality. But in the EPL and harder games in ECL it does not work. Changing to what I said above it is far better. Plug n play testing results are worse than last year too. Ok maybe meta tactics and exploits have not been found yet, but testing shows plug n play tactics are not performing as well. Are you disputing this data?

What has changed in training? I haven't seen any empirical data for it yet?

Have another experience, got 2 promotion in a row in Spanish D4>D2and Spielmacher v4 brutally stopped to work, I conceded 3-4 goals per match it was insane.

I don't know if mentality is the key but the plug and play side is not really false

Have another experience, got 2 promotion in a row in Spanish D4>D2and Spielmacher v4 brutally stopped to work, I conceded 3-4 goals per match it was insane.

I don't know if mentality is the key but the plug and play side is not really false

In your toughest games I would go defensive as balanced isn't really enough. So away against the best sides in your division for example. I have just played Liverpool away 6 times with Bournemouth second season. Twice attacking, twice balanced and twice defensive. Lost attacking twice by 3 and 4 goals difference. Balanced I lost both by 3 and 1 goal. Defensive I won both games 2-0 and 3-1. In the 2-0 Livepoool had one shot at goal. Its a small sample obviously, but for that one game the difference is huge.

However your problem is also the jump up in ability and that can take time to close the gap, ie four transfer windows.

Serie A is easy. Try that in the EPL and it wont work. It is true. I did the same with Girona in La Liga and went 64 games unbeaten never changing mentality. But in the EPL and harder games in ECL it does not work. Changing to what I said above it is far better. Plug n play testing results are worse than last year too. Ok maybe meta tactics and exploits have not been found yet, but testing shows plug n play tactics are not performing as well. Are you disputing this data?

What has changed in training? I haven't seen any empirical data for it yet?
Mate i won CL with Torino,i know that premier is another story,before I started my Torino save I tested it playing few games in premier in away agains big teams and I didnt notice the problems,I am planing my new save in premier with underdog and I am curious to see also

Mate i won CL with Torino,i know that premier is another story,before I started my Torino save I tested it playing few games in premier in away agains big teams and I didnt notice the problems,I am planing my new save in premier with underdog and I am curious to see also

Yes and I won it with Girona and once I broke Real the game became too easy playing the same formation no changes for every game. Experienced tacticians and testers say results are way down compared to last year for plug n play and that is what data shows too, from my own testing and what I have seen. So this makes me think they have made the game harder and managing each game is more important, rather than start game, subs and team talks.

You said squad management and training is more important or the big change? I see no difference to last year so far. Same squad management and same training(zaz)

Ps I think your transfers are excellent and if this is what you mean by squad management yours is very good. I go for pace and acceleration primarily and then look for jumping reach and anticipation in defenders also.

Last edited:
Yes and I won it with Girona and once I broke Real the game became too easy playing the same formation no changes for every game. Experienced tacticians and testers say results are way down compared to last year for plug n play and that is what data shows too, from my own testing and what I have seen. So this makes me think they have made the game harder and managing each game is more important, rather than start game, subs and team talks.

You said squad management and training is more important or the big change? I see no difference to last year so far. Same squad management and same training(zaz)

Ps I think your transfers are excellent and if this is what you mean by squad management yours is very good. I go for pace and acceleration primarily and then look for jumping reach and anticipation in defenders also.
No I don't use Zaz training,i give it a Assistant manager,i just add match review and i change it to more defensive training against big boys in away,the same in home games I add some wing play training in combination with chance creation and conversation 😉
It worked in my save,and it's crutial to rotate,to have 23 players able to contribute,give a rest after every game,and be careful what kind of players you need to maximase you gameplay,do not buy players who doesn't enjoy big matches,do your scouting,make them happy,be careful with playing time promises and so many small things that make difference to have success!

brighton save:
Can you explain the difference between the 2 tactics please and tell us when to use them

Can you explain the difference between the 2 tactics please and tell us when to use them
Only use one striker tactic in 4 games, not very important. Use v4 even away even to stronger teams its bigger chance that you outscore them rather than defend against them this year:)

hello I would like to know when you play big do you change the mentality? or you don't change anything