Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Not so bad for called rubbish tactic in first 2 games in premier with my Villa save

View attachment 608933

View attachment 608934

Did you tried to play with 3 midfielders too? I'm trying to play with some combination of CM/Mezzala with DLP on the back, but the screams of my assistant manager about space to exploit for opponent make me doubtful (and AI doesn't ever use any 3 5 2 tactics too, just some 3 4 3 sometimes)

I am trying with balanced and defensive mentality, it looks promising

Hello boys after i return from Qatar i will continue with Brentford

If you remember I am on the top at half season no any transfers.

I played every game atacking offcourse maybe i will loose few hard games on end but i am sure atleast I will be in top 3 without no any problem.

Attachments

• image-23.png
    image-23.png
    835.8 KB · Views: 495
Hello boys after i return from Qatar i will continue with Brentford

If you remember I am on the top at half season no any transfers.

I played every game atacking offcourse maybe i will loose few hard games on end but i am sure atleast I will be in top 3 without no any problem.
Hi mate,do you play with spielmacher v4?

Bonjour les garçons après mon retour du Qatar, je continuerai avec Brentford

Si vous vous souvenez que je suis au sommet à la mi-saison, aucun transfert.

J'ai joué à tous les matchs en attaquant bien sûr, peut-être que je perdrai quelques matchs difficiles à la fin, mais je suis sûr qu'au moins je serai dans le top 3 sans aucun problème.
[/DEVIS]
bonjour l'ami j'aime beaucoup ton travail et merci encore je voudrais savoir quel est le 11 titulaire merci

For exaple those who asked abou OI that I used i will try to explane what had I done and how I acted against those overpovered teams and players
Against Milan who played 3421 against me i closed down 2 AMC with tackle hard and weeker foot,central forward I tight marked,tackle harded and show it on weeker foot,job done !
View attachment 608727

second example was against Bayer who played 4231,and here i just tight marked Musiala with tackle hard and show on weeker foot,job done!

View attachment 608728
View attachment 608729
this match against tottenham i tight marked KANE with tackle hard and show on weeker foot,
2 Mc i closed down with trigger press hard tackle and show int week foot,job done!

View attachment 608730

here against Barca I also tight marked Lewandowski with tackle hard,and show into week foot,i didnt closed down 2 Mc because i didnt saw them dominate in the middle so job done!

View attachment 608731

And to complete this magnificent season I complete my masterpiece against Real by marking Benzema with tackle hard and show on weeker foot,trigger pressing and tackling hard 2 MC showing into weeker foot I dominated in middle and by WINNING Cl !!!!!!!

That would be all,but I would always recomand to watch the match and use your own logic,especialy if you see that your plan is not working well and you are getting dominated!
REACT and not just sit down and watch!

Every since I've applied this logic of OI's to the opps strikers and midfield my team have been performing unbelievably well!!!!

Every since I've applied this logic of OI's to the opps strikers and midfield my team have been performing unbelievably well!!!!
i am glad I can help,you don't need to use it in ever game,just when you play against some overpowered team or during the game when you see that your team is not performing as you would like 😉

In lower league I've been using a slightly modified version with reduced intensity and a positive mindset. The original plan was to use Spielmacher v4 and then drop to the modified version at the end of matches or when easily winning to reduced tiredness.

I now use the modified version to start most games and use v4 in short bursts to 'turn on the press' when I need an equaliser or the game is flat. It's been seriously effective so far.

I do use the ZaZ training mentioned earlier in this thread and maintain a large squad with ~seven 2*+ CBs ~five 2*+ DMs and a boatload of wb and strikers to allow rotation.

What's most important is that right now I'm having as much fun as I ever had on any FM (or CM!!) Save.

Thanks to Vujevic and everyone else on this thread for the help

Je suis heureux de pouvoir vous aider, vous n'avez pas besoin de l'utiliser dans tous les matchs, juste lorsque vous jouez contre une équipe surpuissante ou pendant le jeu lorsque vous voyez que votre équipe ne fonctionne pas comme vous le souhaiteriez😉
[/DEVIS]
thank you for the advice I won city with the wolves outside 2-4 thanks to your instructions thank you again