Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Babemocni1988 is an absolute legend! I was struggling pretty badly using vujevic tactics. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting results. I sent my save to Babemocni1988 who literally spent around 2 hours reviewing my training, team weaknesses, recovery between games. Since I started playing again I've won like 10 games out of 13 with wins over Liverpool and Arsenal as Nottingham Forest. Now I have gone from bottom mid-table to champions league football (or at least on the way to it). Between both Babemocni1988 and vujevic these guys are serious Football Manager experts! If your struggling I would suggest sending your save to Babemocni1988 to sort you out! Not to mention sticking with vujevic tactics. There aren't any better than this!

Babemocni1988 is an absolute legend! I was struggling pretty badly using vujevic tactics. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting results. I sent my save to Babemocni1988 who literally spent around 2 hours reviewing my training, team weaknesses, recovery between games. Since I started playing again I've won like 10 games out of 13 with wins over Liverpool and Arsenal as Nottingham Forest. Now I have gone from bottom mid-table to champions league football (or at least on the way to it). Between both Babemocni1988 and vujevic these guys are serious Football Manager experts! If your struggling I would suggest sending your save to Babemocni1988 to sort you out! Not to mention sticking with vujevic tactics. There aren't any better than this!

Nice to hear that you want to learn how to play game properly!

gl with Forrest

:cool:
thanks for the post mate,I apriciate a lot,keep it up 💪

Just wanted to write something about @Babemocni1988 . He has single handedly got me out of trouble and spent around 2 hours explaining to me and helping me with my team. I now understand the game itself on a different level. I'm sure i will be able to do wonders with my team now. Thank you so much @Babemocni1988 and i would encourage anyone to get in touch with him. The 🐐 of FootballManager.

Just wanted to write something about @Babemocni1988 . He has single handedly got me out of trouble and spent around 2 hours explaining to me and helping me with my team. I now understand the game itself on a different level. I'm sure i will be able to do wonders with my team now. Thank you so much @Babemocni1988 and i would encourage anyone to get in touch with him. The 🐐 of FootballManager.
Thanks mate I am here to help 👍

all good with that, but u didnt metioned what he did to u and u have so big progress, we cant just spent his time sending saves to a person when we just dont learn . So whats was ur issue of ur bad results? i ask that coz u already had a ready tactic from vucevic

My future plans!

To countinue with 3 at back with LUGO.

To countinue playing with Schalke with Amater tactic and to do tweaks if needed.

As Milwal fan I want to do guide for them.

Also to remade Anceloti tactic for this match engine!

Who is better DC? Okoli (25m), Zabarnyi (25), Sutalo (18). I have a chance TOP 4 my Southampton (Maybe 2nd) and maybe i will have two this guys after season.

Who is better DC? Okoli (25m), Zabarnyi (25), Sutalo (18). I have a chance TOP 4 my Southampton (Maybe 2nd) and maybe i will have two this guys after season.

I like Sutalo as Libero

I still preffer left foot player to play on left side.

If posible buy Scalvini Pau Torres or Gvardiol on instalment!

all good with that, but u didnt metioned what he did to u and u have so big progress, we cant just spent his time sending saves to a person when we just dont learn . So whats was ur issue of ur bad results? i ask that coz u already had a ready tactic from vucevic

I wasn't focusing on training anywhere enough. Problem was I actually uploaded training schedules from another football manager player and had gaps of not analysing the games or recovery after a game. I also had some wrong players to fit into the tactic who lacked certain attributes such as crossing and dribbling. My defence also had players too small in height and again who lacked certain key attributes for the formation. Also some of my players importance was too high and so they expected more game time which brought a lack of morale when I wasn't giving them this game time. I have also been training players to use key traits. I think with this FM you need to really invest time with your training especially.

I think so I found a way how to score from corners, now I am scoring regulary every game :eek:
I am very happy with this tweak,even more based on wing play where you need to have very good wing backs able to drible pass and cross with good stamina
I got this idea because I wanted to escape from central area where we are often over numbered against formations with 3 midfelders
Added tackle hard to AMC and two AF
More focus on the left and right
lowered defensive line to high
Added play from the back
Lowered pasing to much shorter
Added dribble more to CwB on right side too
Added dribble more to BPD,s and Libero
This tweak wasnt tested in PL and I dont know is it strong as the V7, feel free to try it,I am currenty unbeaten with Palermo
Dont use it if you dont have good wingbacks
Regarding corners STCL position is focused to score goals,change it with defenders, if your striker is not tall as mine

Attachments

• SPIELMACHER PALERMO v4.0.fmf
    47.2 KB · Views: 362
CC453806-075D-4B56-A362-5A573343E75C.jpeg
Great Tactic. These are my results so far with it.

Recomand for those who downloaded the tactic already, to download the file again, because def line should be high and not much high
I made correction now