trying now this combo in mid beating smaller teams

I want to try inverted wingbacks

Last edited:
1677961196585.png

added this instructions to both midfilders and defeated city in away

live on twich

still failing with Target in both formations

defending is not great with underdog

After the update, I continued to play my save with Hajduk. I only used the "picasso" tactic. Check out my results so far.
As you can see, the tactic still works great for me.

Attachments

• 20230305103422_1.jpg
    20230305103422_1.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 20230305103444_1.jpg
    20230305103444_1.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 248
  • 20230305104044_1.jpg
    20230305104044_1.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 246
  • 20230305104428_1.jpg
    20230305104428_1.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 226
I wonder if narrow tactics are more effective. Or maybe winger tactics lost more points than narrow after recent patch.

can you try and give some feedback

Attachments

• TEST2TARGET.fmf
    47.6 KB · Views: 145
Finally I created diamond tactic, it was long process but on end I manage to do it(mr Babemocni and mr Delicious helped).
Final test was done yesterday live on twich we used Leicester(no transfers no staff changes) where we won instant Premiership title with 96 points!
Full recording you can find at my twich under past broadcasting(zlatkovujevic12)
Tactic works great in lower divisions!
Key players are two BPD(they need to be capable to do everthing) and two fast strikers up front!
You need to use OI AGAINST OPONENT TWO MIDFILDERS(check attached photos)
If you need to score change to very attacking mentality(expecialy at home)
I also created version for hard away games against top teams!

This tactic has worked wonders for me playing as Chelsea. Its only in the second season, won the league cup, top of the premier league and going well in Europe.

Couple of questions? Did you always play with a balanced mentality? I know you've said before about going very attacking when needing a goal, but this often fails to work. Did you consider to play more positive from the beginning?

Also, I often have 15/18 shots on target in games and fail to score and draw 0-0 etc. Is this just the match engine?

This tactic has worked wonders for me playing as Chelsea. Its only in the second season, won the league cup, top of the premier league and going well in Europe.

Couple of questions? Did you always play with a balanced mentality? I know you've said before about going very attacking when needing a goal, but this often fails to work. Did you consider to play more positive from the beginning?

Also, I often have 15/18 shots on target in games and fail to score and draw 0-0 etc. Is this just the match engine?

I always played with Balance dint tryed positive but I am normaly dont playing with top teams.

match engine is bad so soemtimes you canot score

I think Piccaso still working expecialy outside of Premiership.

only thing what I will change is to give distribution to full backs

i will do more tests

I always played with Balance dint tryed positive but I am normaly dont playing with top teams.

match engine is bad so soemtimes you canot score

I think Piccaso still working expecialy outside of Premiership.

only thing what I will change is to give distribution to full backs

i will do more tests

Great, looking forward to the results.