Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

1680103553852.png

83 GOALS

Hello what is the last best tactic please ?
All tactics from first post are equaly good, if You do proper transfers and play games. Test3 from few post back its only tactic works with instant result, all othere have to be played normal way to have succes with it.

after you all give me feedbacks I will officially release this test3 as modern target man winter update version

regarding away version not sure is it needed expecialy in divisions outside of premiership

need to test in different divisions

Carrying off from my Chelsea save, been using the Picasso cautious tactic for over 2 seasons now and won the league and cup double in the first season after switching to the tactic. Top again second season by 8 points with 8 games to go, great tactic as quoted before, even better if you're classed as a top team.

The only struggle I have is big away games, such as Champions league etc. For example Real Madrid beat me 3-1 and played me off the park. Do you this is just the match engine AI or some actual flaw in the tactic? The Madrid team had players over 30 and I have a team of none over 24? So it does make me wonder......