Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Hi! I play FM Touch in the iPad and I can't upload tactic...Can anyone please share screenshots from the formation, team instruction's and player instruction's for the last version of the TEST3 tactic? Thank you very much!

target man all matches played
1680182982926.png

With these official release I saw you mention away one might not be needed outside premier league is that still case with final release ?
i played with union berlin i used away version in away matches early and after winter break i started to use away in harder matches vs top 6 teams

Would you say there is a big difference in the latest ME-version compared to the previous one?

I'm asking since I've had great results with Picasso, but is interested into changing to the new Target Man. However I don't have any proper wingers anymore. Is it worth to rebuild to use target man-tactic?

Also, do you use OI when facing 3 CMs?

Would you say there is a big difference in the latest ME-version compared to the previous one?

I'm asking since I've had great results with Picasso, but is interested into changing to the new Target Man. However I don't have any proper wingers anymore. Is it worth to rebuild to use target man-tactic?

Also, do you use OI when facing 3 CMs?

NO MATCH engine changes in latest patch

only database changed

it is not worth to rebuild

Vujevic - you've inspired me to start a West Ham save (you did the same with Toulouse and I really enjoyed it! Came 2nd but unfortunately PSG were just too strong). My question is: which players would you look to sign with West Ham first season playing Modern Target? Cheers!

Vujevic - you've inspired me to start a West Ham save (you did the same with Toulouse and I really enjoyed it! Came 2nd but unfortunately PSG were just too strong). My question is: which players would you look to sign with West Ham first season playing Modern Target? Cheers!

Thuram from Nice!

Sutalo from DINAMO

Wahi from montpelier

javi galan from celta

Last edited:

Very clear video, easy to watch. Nice Stadium, but boca team is better!