Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

@vujevic

Which of your tactics would be most suitable for an amateur club? For example, the 4th Polish League?

May I suggest everyone try Ladislav Almasi as target man in the Modern TM tactic.

Attachments

• almasi.png
    almasi.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 374
IT IS same just changed name

What's difference with home and away mate?

Purely pressing striker, or other stuff mate?

I'm on xbox. If several stuff change,I'll download it again on pc and do my manual copy job...

Can you please advise the top cheat tactics for undergod, retested quite a lot of tactics, but unfortunately they did not show a good result.I really hope that you will help me

Can you please advise the top cheat tactics for undergod, retested quite a lot of tactics, but unfortunately they did not show a good result.I really hope that you will help me

piccaso cautius is best underdog tactic in game

What's difference with home and away mate?

Purely pressing striker, or other stuff mate?

I'm on xbox. If several stuff change,I'll download it again on pc and do my manual copy job...

team instructions are different

I have tried looking through this thread but cant seem to find it. Several times OI on the opposition CMs is mentioned... but what are the OIs? Cheers

May I suggest everyone try Ladislav Almasi as target man in the Modern TM tactic.
I was trying to find that player in the game but didn’t had any luck. Can you tell me were is playing when we start the game? Thanks

I was trying to find that player in the game but didn’t had any luck. Can you tell me were is playing when we start the game? Thanks
Ladislav Almási (Hungarian: Almási László, born 6 March 1999) is a Slovak footballer who plays for Czech club Baník Ostrava as a forward.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I've been looking for piccaso cautius tactics everywhere I can, but I haven't found it. Can you please tell me where it can be downloaded or attach it. Please

I have looked through these tactics, but unfortunately there is no piccaso cautius.

Attachments

• Picasso with Brazilian flavor by Vujevic (1).fmf
    46.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Picasso with Brazilian flavor Cautius by Vujevic (1).fmf
    46.3 KB · Views: 169