Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

After seeing your excellent results, I re-used this tac again.

I have been struggling looking for and testing many different tac, looking for highest score, least goal and no loss tactics. There are few getting very closed to this, but after 5-10 games, then suddenly there is a game losing very badly.

With your tac, I dont score very much, nor getting lots of clean sheets. Each game in average I score 3-5 goals and let yin 1-2 goals.

But then, at least, I win almost every time now.

The criteria of this tac is to buy a tall, good jumping and heading target man right? I bought a guy 200cm tall, 19 jumping, but only 14 heading, is he going to do the job?

Being Man City, using the away Target man when playing away and cup neutral ground game.

Just lost 1-2 to man Utd at man Utd ground, and then worst, lost 0-4 to liverpool at liverpool. Any suggestion for away tough game?

Being Man City, using the away Target man when playing away and cup neutral ground game.

Just lost 1-2 to man Utd at man Utd ground, and then worst, lost 0-4 to liverpool at liverpool. Any suggestion for away tough game?

I've never tried the target tactic but picasso cautious is the most solid tactic I have tried this year.
Scores a lot and opposition doesn't get many shots at goal.

Can some1 send screenshot of best staff shortlist? (If there is one)

I've never tried the target tactic but picasso cautious is the most solid tactic I have tried this year.
Scores a lot and opposition doesn't get many shots at goal.

1683486030238.png

Though I have posted about this earlier in the thread, this does happen quite a bit, but that just shows me the tactic is so good defensively at times the game just overcompensates and lets the opposition score their only attack of the game :rolleyes:

It's annoying but I guess it shows the tactic is doing a good job.

i used a tweet of a previous posts from Bochum game. I got a 30 matches unbeaten run.

Also i found this game, 2m tall, jumping is 19 but heading is only 14. Still can score a lot!

Untitled.jpg

Picasso cautious🔥 really top tactic🙌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 483
Could you post a screen shot of your team? Cheers!

Hi...i end up losing the EPL to Man City...my squad wasnt big and quality enough, and struggle a little in the end...

My squad now, season 7, 2028/2029

dsfgsdfsdf.png

For me Picasso stopped working fine after last patch... IDK what changed but I am losing a lot more goals suddenly... Patch dropped in the middle of the season of course... I started leaking a lot more goals and struggle to create chances...

Last edited:
For me Picasso stopped working fine after last patch... IDK what changed but I am losing a lot more goals suddenly... Patch dropped in the middle of the season of course... I started leaking a lot more goals and struggle to create chances...
What patch do you mean? The match engine hasn't changed for a while.

I mean its man city, yes, but at least you need a consistent tactics to keep it for almost 2 UCL seaons unbeaten! I dont have Harland anymore by the way! I sold him....no money!

Untitled.jpg

Can I ask Picasso tactic, do I need to use OI? The OI setting against CM or DM only?