Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Try the new spielmacher in the mid of the season,looks good👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5632.jpeg
    IMG_5632.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 546
I have some certain rules regarding recruitment
determination.concentration,work rate,acceleration,pace,stamina minimum 12 for every position!
Then it depend of the roles,if you have BPD with instructions dribble more then you need to know that you can not play classic defender without driblling,tehnique,vision and composure on that position and cc...and they need to be at least 185 tall,minimum and so on...
if you ask your left BPD to dribble more then you need to see that he should have left foot because often ih he doesnt he will driblle in the middle and lose the ball so he need left foot to maximase the effectness,tu run widder and often do excellent cross with left foot on far post and so on...
I have a doubt.
Would you sign a player with all attributes above 12 and only concentration with 9?
or do all attributes without exception have to be at least 12?

so in the case the attributes that babemocni mentioned have to be 12 or more? with no attribute below that even though he has an Acceleration and pace greater than 12

Won the championship with a record points total of 123 with Norwich, then won the Prem in second season using Modern TM and Away for difficult games.

Main signings were van Hecke from Brighton, Turrientes from Sociedad and Mikautadze from Metz.
Had Balogan on loan from Arsenal and Casadei from Chelsea

the spielmacher 4-2-3-1 works really well for me
got 4th place with Norwich in 2nd season

M y plans!

31.05.2023 I am done with job in Argentina but planning to stay few days in Buines Aires to to some clubbing.

First week of June I will come back and do next You tube carier,curently Salernitana is leading race.

14.06 is game between Holland and Croatia so planning to watch that,then 17.06 is kickboxing event in Rotterdam planning also to watch that and then 18 is Europe league of nations final what I also planning to watch.