Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

It is really fantastic,the only formation I am struggling against it is 442 diamond what PSG actuality use it
Got smashed with Chelsea's before now I tried it also in french league with OM and the same scenario,no mater home or away,tweak is needed against this formation,all other formations against it's is real dominant,easy job 😉

Here is a problem I found playing against 442 diamond,the mezzala on the right cuting inside and making numerical advantage on the right side constantly during the game,I am trying to reduce the gap now with higher defensive line but our 3 CB are needed to be very skilfull because during the game they constantly fighting one vs one and often 4 against 3 when like on this picture mezzala come in
working on the tweak against this formation

b.png

Here is a problem I found playing against 442 diamond,the mezzala on the right cuting inside and making numerical advantage on the right side constantly during the game,I am trying to reduce the gap now with higher defensive line but our 3 CB are needed to be very skilfull because during the game they constantly fighting one vs one and often 4 against 3 when like on this picture mezzala come in
working on the tweak against this formation

View attachment 638818
Just thinking out loud, what about if you man marked with one or two wide AMC's? Would they track back and stay with the mezzala? Don't know if it would impact going forward?

Just thinking out loud, what about if you man marked with one or two wide AMC's? Would they track back and stay with the mezzala? Don't know if it would impact going forward?
That was the first thing I have tried to be honest,it was working but opposition was changing positions all the time between left and right MC and it was so hard to fallow it but i found solution by putting down our 2 wide AMC on CM playing them on attack gave me result against this 442 diamond 😉

planning to release it officially with name no10 tactic due to 3 atacking midfielders!

still waiting for more feedbacks for potential minor tweaks if need

I won it all with arsenal in year 203x. I have good attackers but average defense. I only used your 1st version last week. I like it because it doesn't leak much goal. I used a few tac, scoring a lot more, but leaking often also.

Nice tactics... working well for me but I've found that moving the SS to another AF position makes my Arsenal team much more potent in front of goal, I've only tried against weaker opposition at home

I've tried loads of tactics for fm23 and made a lot myself but I love how much control yours provides , unlike others it doesn't constantly feel like I'm going to concede. Good work!

82 points with Southampton, very well. You have won with Fulham on 88 points... so very close. And most important 2nd best defence in the league!

Attachments

• 20230531200709_1.jpg
    20230531200709_1.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 475
  • 20230531200716_1.jpg
    20230531200716_1.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 480
Udinese,just 2loans...will post at the end of the season (n10 tactics)

Attachments

• IMG_5670.jpeg
    IMG_5670.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 472