Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

for the life of me i cannot get no10 tactic to work what so ever , i took over Leeds in the top4 and can only manage 5th place i transfered in Beto and armada and couple more players but im just not seeing the results you guys get which makes me believe some of peoples results are using the editor freezing injuires and fitness surely ? i have used many tactics as asked and most of them dont bring the results you guys all get , LOL i dont know whats going on ?

for the life of me i cannot get no10 tactic to work what so ever , i took over Leeds in the top4 and can only manage 5th place i transfered in Beto and armada and couple more players but im just not seeing the results you guys get which makes me believe some of peoples results are using the editor freezing injuires and fitness surely ? i have used many tactics as asked and most of them dont bring the results you guys all get , LOL i dont know whats going on ?

Try picaso then if your team failing!

I also was not happy with luton so shifted to 2 strikers up top

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! We only conceded 7 goals in the league. I have never seen before. Quadruple! Amazing season. Best season in this year. Thanks for everything again.
taktik linkini nerden bulabilirim

Hello Zlatko , my question is are all the tactics in post#2 still viable for the latest patch or are there any new tweaks of any of these tactics geared for this particular engine thanks.:unsure:(y)

Hello Zlatko , my question is are all the tactics in post#2 still viable for the latest patch or are there any new tweaks of any of these tactics geared for this particular engine thanks.:unsure:(y)

hey all working

recomending picasso and no10

hi Vujevic, do you have 3241? If so, what's the name of the tactic? thank you

Gotta say, the two tactics of No10 is hands down the best I've seen on FM23!

Playing as Malmö (Swedish Team) I've really overachieved so far in the Champions League.
In season 2025, which is the start of season 4 as Sweden plays April-November, building the team slowly with developing young players.
Have a CA of roughly 120-130 in the team.

Champions League in the 2024/2025 season:
Beat Manchester City 3-0 at home
Beat Atletico Madrid 2-0 away
Draw against Inter at home

And now lost in the Round of 16 on penalties against Real Madrid.

I have to say the opposition instructions on page 82 really seems to work for me, especially against the better teams.

The only known player I have is Fred as DM, got him on a free transfer, strangley enough.

Mainly using the Away-version against all these big teams of course.

Great job @Babemocni1988 and @vujevic !!!!

See pictures below:

1686942924347.png

1686942933700.png

Finally 2 strikers formation 532 DM in this case

View attachment 639422

This time 2 strikers and 2 wingbacks are key to stop!
also guy in midd who comes in box late !
so regarding strikers Tight marked should be a guy with lower composure and finishing!
other one should be closed down
remeber to tackle hard only if he is not quick and good dribler!
wingbacks must be closed down in this system,mandatory,they also can be tackle harded if they are not good at dribling and agility
more will come later,I am fighting with City for the PL 6 games until end!

View attachment 639423
If there are 2 AMC WHAT SHOULD I DO

Which tactic is working better for a weak team in 23.5?
I was using the "No10 tactic" (3-3-3-1, with 2 AM and 1 SS), but my team was so instable. I finished the brazilian league in 15th, with Figueirense, first season after a promotion. Maybe it happened because my squad (mainly, my defense... so slow...) was TERRIBLE. I'm going to try to improving my squad, but I DON'T HAVE MONEY !

Ps.: sorry for my english, i'm brazilian

Last edited:
Which tactic is working better for a weak team in 23.5?
I was using the "No10 tactic" (3-3-3-1, with 2 AM and 1 SS), but my team was so instable. I finished the brazilian league in 15th, with Figueirense, first season after a promotion. Maybe it happened because my squad (mainly, my defense... so slow...) was TERRIBLE. I'm going to try to improving my squad, but I DON'T HAVE MONEY !

Ps.: sorry for my english, i'm brazilian

Use Piccaso with 2 strikers

hi guys
once again decided to try Vujevic tactic, this time Picasso. once again it is proven to be special tactic with the right transfer you can destroy the ME scoring every game with 2-3 goals
stupid AWAY goal caused me a terrific 15 (23 in total with Conference league) match winning run
pay attention to the number of matches I have 0 goals against
I'll come back shortly once I finish this season, going for a Treble!
1687083731086.png

1687083862374.png

1687083877637.png

Finished my season using Picasso tactic. All matches played, sometime used cautious (especially in AWAY matches)
Lost two matches during whole season:
first loss I got AWAY vs Frankfurt that was playing 41212 (typical FM game)
and then got FM'ed in the Coppa Italia final with no chances, AI just killed me and Giroud was clinical
Definitely one of the best tactics I've played this year in FM23
1687166346275.png
1687166357946.png

1687166490542.png

1687166519101.png

1687166557108.png

1687166574752.png

1687166589524.png

Just woke up!
Disapoiting defeat for us,Spain play similar to us so was hard game because we dont have speed up front.

I never understsnd why we dont play 3 5 2!

4 3 3 is so bad formation if you dont have strong forward and speedy wingers

Just woke up!
Disapoiting defeat for us,Spain play similar to us so was hard game because we dont have speed up front.

I never understsnd why we dont play 3 5 2!

4 3 3 is so bad formation if you dont have strong forward and speedy wingers
I agree!Our players are definitely beter suited for 352 👌