Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Sporting Season 1

433 from @hunnybunio

Won everything in Portugal, 100% victories at home, and invincible all season, only lost away at Atlético Madrid
1722123111125.png

1722123187716.png

1722123224864.png

1722123421650.png

**DIAMOND TACTIC TEST**

Me and @vujevic have been trying to get a diamond tactic to work for a while, i have managed to get a good working version with Brescia. Results from Season 1 are below. I will now play season 2 in Serie A to see how it performs.

I attach 3 tactic files to this post, attacking version, which i play every match with to start. If possession is low (less than 40%), then i move to the possession version. As always, last 10 mins, i use the defensive version to close the game out.

To explain player roles:

GK as always
CB's as always, because they are on cover though, anticipation and concentration is VERY important
FB's are basically same requirements as Wing backs
HB is basically a ball playing defender type, tall, good jumping tackling etc must also ideally have good pasing and vision too. Good work rate required also.
RPM needs off the ball, work rate, passing, vision, long shots, some dribbling etc
AM same as RPM
CM on defend basically same as half back ideally, slightly less need to be tall but if you can get that too then ideal.
AF's as always

Feel free to give it a try if you wish.

1722408525958.png

1722408633445.png

1722408687127.png

Attachments

• 442 Diamond Test Attacking.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 442 Diamond Test Defensive.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 442 Diamond Test Possession .fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
**DIAMOND TACTIC TEST**

Me and @vujevic have been trying to get a diamond tactic to work for a while, i have managed to get a good working version with Brescia. Results from Season 1 are below. I will now play season 2 in Serie A to see how it performs.

I attach 3 tactic files to this post, attacking version, which i play every match with to start. If possession is low (less than 40%), then i move to the possession version. As always, last 10 mins, i use the defensive version to close the game out.

To explain player roles:

GK as always
CB's as always, because they are on cover though, anticipation and concentration is VERY important
FB's are basically same requirements as Wing backs
HB is basically a ball playing defender type, tall, good jumping tackling etc must also ideally have good pasing and vision too. Good work rate required also.
RPM needs off the ball, work rate, passing, vision, long shots, some dribbling etc
AM same as RPM
CM on defend basically same as half back ideally, slightly less need to be tall but if you can get that too then ideal.
AF's as always

Feel free to give it a try if you wish.

View attachment 681961

View attachment 681962

View attachment 681963

Thanks for sharing, will test.

Any OI?

@vujevic what's your ideal advanced forward for mid table premier league team with your Target man tactic?

i think T6 is best =)
all matches with high score :p and funny game with antalyaspor first season leauge 2 place

Attachments

• fm base 1  lig.png
    fm base 1 lig.png
    990.4 KB · Views: 188
  • fm base 2 .png
    fm base 2 .png
    795.8 KB · Views: 173
  • fm base 3 fiksür.png
    fm base 3 fiksür.png
    870.7 KB · Views: 167