Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Oi's do you have to input them every game or does the screen above cover that?

You just have to click it to next to the players name on the opposition instructions screen on each game and it will input these automatically.

SEASON REVIEW - AZ ALKMAAR

Ok guys, so i have no finished the 2nd half of season 1 with AZ. See below for a summary of how it went :)

Objective: Create a flat 4-4-2 tactic and dominate Dutch football immediately.

LEAGUE: Won it, undefeated - I had Ajax away on the last game of the season, so i thought i might lose that and not finish undefeated but managed to beat them easily 2-0.

CUP: Won it easily, avoided Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord.

EUROPE: Won the Uefa Europa Conference league, beating Olympiacos in the Final. Had to get past Fiorentina in the Quarters too.

Screenshots below show the season and the tactic (tactic also attached to this post if you wish to give it a try).

Start every match with the Balanced version, go to attacking mentality if need a goal and switch to defensive for last 10 mins to see game out.

1723133254412.png

1723133284916.png

1723133334250.png

Attachments

• 442 Flat Test Defensive.fmf
    41.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 442 Flat Test Balanced.fmf
    41.9 KB · Views: 253
BRESCIA - SEASON 2:

I decided to challenge myslf to build a 442 diamond and win Serie B and then Serie A straight away.

Seria A - Won the league by 14 points.

Italian Cup - Lost the final to Milan 1-2.

So i completed the challenge but i do not reccomend the tactic for less experienced players and certainly it is not plug and play or meta.
It requires a lot of tweaking during the matches and it is also easily exposed down the flanks by quick wingers and wing backs.
I attach 2 versions of the tactic to this post, the positive version, which i start every game with, moving to attacking mentality and standard passing directness if i am losing and the defensive version, which is to see games out in the last 10 mins.

View attachment 682014

View attachment 682015

View attachment 682016
Lad I have tried your diamond 4-4-2 (only the attacking version since I use it as a third tactic) on my besiktas and shalke saves and so far I have to say it is one (if not the best) 4-4-2 diamond performers I've seen. Haven't lost a game with it (think I won all).
(y)

Lad I have tried your diamond 4-4-2 (only the attacking version since I use it as a third tactic) on my besiktas and shalke saves and so far I have to say it is one (if not the best) 4-4-2 diamond performers I've seen. Haven't lost a game with it (think I won all).
(y)
@magicnut , thanks for the feedback, appreciate it and glad you're having success with it.

What's your team looking like?

@magicnut , thanks for the feedback, appreciate it and glad you're having success with it.

What's your team looking like?
I CBA to screenshot my squad but on my besiktas save we have quite a few talents in there for example Restes in goal , amir richardson , douglas luis , arda guller , jelert , merih demiral etc.. The squad is by far the best in the turkish league atm I have 0 doubt.

Using the Modern Target Man v2 tactic with Leeds. Got promoted from Championship 1st season, came runner up in premier league second season, one league cup and won premier league 3rd season. and champions league, and league cup, now in 4th season the tactic ties! struggling to win matches and never really changed my team. any ideas?

Using the Modern Target Man v2 tactic with Leeds. Got promoted from Championship 1st season, came runner up in premier league second season, one league cup and won premier league 3rd season. and champions league, and league cup, now in 4th season the tactic ties! struggling to win matches and never really changed my team. any ideas?

this can happen because you using all the time same tactic

just change over tactic to another similar tactic

this can happen because you using all the time same tactic

just change over tactic to another similar tactic
what similar tactic do you recommend that is close so i don't have to change all my players?

what similar tactic do you recommend that is close so i don't have to change all my players?

check from knapp or check from TFF's Hot Tub site

Attachments

• EF 424 IF P105 AC (1).fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Problem Solvin V24 (1).fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 60
  • FM24_424__Holog.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 63
what is TFF Hot tubs site?
Lad , fm @rena (the name of which when gets typed into the fm base forums automatically gets converted to tff's hottub ) is a testing site by a famous lad called tff who used to make tactics on here a long while back but then was involved in a scandal where allegedly he made about 60 or something fake accounts to promote his tactics. (you can google it , but replace the @ with an a).
By the way , it is only speculation that the site is actually owned by tff since moderators on there denied such notions , nevertheless since the scandal a few years back , you can no longer mention the site on here.

Hello. I want to use 3 different tactics in my new career. But I don't know which lineup is stronger than the opponent's lineup. Can you write me the formations I can use and which formation is stronger? @vujevic

Hello. I want to use 3 different tactics in my new career. But I don't know which lineup is stronger than the opponent's lineup. Can you write me the formations I can use and which formation is stronger? @vujevic
It depends, modern target man is the most balanced. But any tactic from @vujevic is good.