Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

1700166088349.png

INCREDIBLE TACTIC. I FINISHED 2ND IN BUNDESLIGA (BEHIND BAYERN MUNICH) IN SEASON 1.

SEASON 2 I DID THE BELOW SCREENSHOTS.

IWON THE BUNDESLIGA TITLE BY 7 POINTS AND WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, BEATING REAL MADRID IN THE QUARTER FINALS AND LIVERPOOL IN THE SEMI'S. I HAD A KIND DRAW IN THE FINAL, PORTO
:)

Bundesliga - Season 2.png

Champions League Results Season 2.png

I HAVE MADE VERY SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO THE TACTIC - SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW.

1.) I HAVE MADE THE TWO OUTSIDE BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS ON COVER, TO COVER THE 2 WING BACKS.

2.)I HAVE ALSO ADDED PRESSING TRAP TRAP OUTSIDE AND CROSS ENGAGEMENT AS INVITE CROSSES. THESE RELY ON HVAING CB'S WITH HIGH ANTICIPATION, JUMPING AND HEADING AND ALSO A GOALKEEPER WITH JUMPING REACH AND AERIAL REACH, AS YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THE OPPOSITION TO CROSS THE BALL INTO YOUR BOX.

3.)I HAVE ALSO MADE THE WING BACK ON THE RIGHT DRIBBLE MORE (THE SAME AS THE WING BACK LEFT).
Tactics 1.png
Tactics 2.png

WBR.png

ATTACHED IS THE FILE FOR MY MODIFIED VERSION OF THE TACTIC, WHICH WON THE ABOVE IN SEASON 2.

Attachments

• Vujevic or Conte-FM24! V2.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 401
So I wonder if it's better to give Regista more direct passes, so that he plays a lot of balls to the wings. Just like Xhaka does under Xabi Alonso

So I wonder if it's better to give Regista more direct passes, so that he plays a lot of balls to the wings. Just like Xhaka does under Xabi Alonso
I haven't changed the Regista instructions, sometimes in-game if i see he is losing the ball a lot, i put him to dribble less.

I find when he dribbles and loses the ball the oppostition are in a very dangerous position to potentially score.

I haven't changed the Regista instructions, sometimes in-game if i see he is losing the ball a lot, i put him to dribble less.

I find when he dribbles and loses the ball the oppostition are in a very dangerous position to potentially score.
Exactly, less dribbling can encourage as soon as possible regista about transporting the ball forward. If he has good dribbling, it is better to deselect him, but also not to give him more dribbling. Let him decide for himself, but it would also be good if the dribbling was followed by decisions then we are sure that he will not make some stupid mistake.

1st season with Lazio using Conte tactic + used OI

Attachments

• Screenshot_140.png
    Screenshot_140.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Screenshot_137.png
    Screenshot_137.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 369
  • Screenshot_138.png
    Screenshot_138.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 389
  • Screenshot_136.png
    Screenshot_136.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 273
INCREDIBLE TACTIC. I FINISHED 2ND IN BUNDESLIGA (BEHIND BAYERN MUNICH) IN SEASON 1.

SEASON 2 I DID THE BELOW SCREENSHOTS.

IWON THE BUNDESLIGA TITLE BY 7 POINTS AND WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, BEATING REAL MADRID IN THE QUARTER FINALS AND LIVERPOOL IN THE SEMI'S. I HAD A KIND DRAW IN THE FINAL, PORTO
:)

View attachment 659676

View attachment 659677

I HAVE MADE VERY SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO THE TACTIC - SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW.

1.) I HAVE MADE THE TWO OUTSIDE BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS ON COVER, TO COVER THE 2 WING BACKS.

2.)I HAVE ALSO ADDED PRESSING TRAP TRAP OUTSIDE AND CROSS ENGAGEMENT AS INVITE CROSSES. THESE RELY ON HVAING CB'S WITH HIGH ANTICIPATION, JUMPING AND HEADING AND ALSO A GOALKEEPER WITH JUMPING REACH AND AERIAL REACH, AS YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THE OPPOSITION TO CROSS THE BALL INTO YOUR BOX.

3.)I HAVE ALSO MADE THE WING BACK ON THE RIGHT DRIBBLE MORE (THE SAME AS THE WING BACK LEFT).
View attachment 659678 View attachment 659679

View attachment 659680
did you use this from start od the season, and do you think its better than the basic tactic?

did you use this from start od the season, and do you think its better than the basic tactic?
Hi Lakissa, I used the base version last season and mine this season.

I don't think this one is better necessarily, i've found that i conceded a few less goals with it. Difficult to say for sure though, as i had better players in Season 2 vs Season 1.

Have you tried it out?

So i started save with 3rd division in Italy team called Trento with 4k stadium and used 352 zlatko tactic this are my result after 0 money spent , only free agents and loans . Posting this to show amaters hehe

1700318189624.png

1700318208416.png

1700318227545.png