Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

I am still in mid season with Getafe so I am not updating game.

Won spanish supercup and still want to win other three trophies

Hi Zigmmund,

Do you know if there is an update of the tactic From Korea With Love with patch 24.2?
Thanks in advance.
Nope, I haven't used it with new patch, I decided to take a break from FM
The "From Korea with Love"tactic actually was my tweaked version of the original one I found sometime ago
Feel free to try as is with new game update

Is this tactic yours?
Nope, like I said in the earlier posts, I found it somewhere around internet, this version was tweaked by me, while the original one was from Korean gamer I believe, where he had 3 AF upfront instead 2IW and 1AF

The "From Korea with Love"tactic actually was my tweaked version of the original one I found sometime ago
have you link to tactic id like to try it thanks in advance

have you link to tactic id like to try it thanks in advance
post 252

Thanks for youre answer. I will not update the game because this tactic works so good for me.

1701447207017.png

failed to win all

Now I will need some time to test again all this tactics!

probably will do all this live on twich

Do You recon what to tweak ?

Do You recon what to tweak ?
most of the time I selected play for set pieces and be more creative, this way team can score more goals
but again this was my personal preference
also for the last 10-15m of the match you are winning, I set wasting time to maximum and slow GK distribution, also wingbacks on attack to wingbacks on support
something like that

most of the time I selected play for set pieces and be more creative, this way team can score more goals
but again this was my personal preference
also for the last 10-15m of the match you are winning, I set wasting time to maximum and slow GK distribution, also wingbacks on attack to wingbacks on support
something like that
What is the most powerful FM tactic you have used so far?