Vujevic tactics for FM 24!

Modern target V2🔥 playing with Lazio💪🏼

Attachments

• IMG_6442.jpeg
    IMG_6442.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 301
I just woke up!

There are no match engine changes!

I am not updating nothing until my season is done.

I played first game as plymouth vs everton won 3 0.

Next is liverpoll I will stream later on!

I just woke up!

There are no match engine changes!

I am not updating nothing until my season is done.

I played first game as plymouth vs everton won 3 0.

Next is liverpoll I will stream later on!

Modern target man is best tactic on FM24 touch for me .
Watching games or instant rep,
without OIs , maybe sometimes,
Realy enjoy.

Attachments

• 81A723AB-47BE-47A0-A4DF-7A6719299EA8.png
    81A723AB-47BE-47A0-A4DF-7A6719299EA8.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 262
Back to back promotions with Crewe - League two season i used a mix of my own tactic and Target Man - League one season i used Target Man and when we had a poor run of form in Feb/March switched to conte
1709228701849.png

Yes, and like vujevic say: against top6 BBM-CM and Balanced, rest rivals 2CMs and Attacking.
Great start of season.
View attachment 670642
Hello, good afternoon, my English is quite bad and I have to use it through the translator, I am a 50-year-old Spaniard and all these things seem quite strange to me, could you, if you don't mind, give me the tactics for big teams and the another for small teams, thank you very much and I hope you understand what I am saying because I am using a translator, greetings

Hello, good afternoon, my English is quite bad and I have to use it through the translator, I am a 50-year-old Spaniard and all these things seem quite strange to me, could you, if you don't mind, give me the tactics for big teams and the another for small teams, thank you very much and I hope you understand what I am saying because I am using a translator, greetings

Hello, this is Vujevic tactics. Balanced is for match against big teams, second one is for other matches.

Attachments

• Vujevic or Conte V2-FM24!.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 285
  • Balanced Vujevic or Conte V2-FM24!.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 290