Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Not usually a fan of 3 at the back but followed your tactics last year so going to give these a try.

Results so far look outstanding though good work Vujevic!

3-4-3 Home - When home or away vs weak teams.
3-4-3 Away - When away or when home vs strong team OR to change things up when you cant sub in for 3-5-2.
3-5-2 Underdog Home vs super strong team or away vs superstrong teams OR when you want to change things up and dont have striker sub.
CLOSE DOWN: When in lead to set pro counter tactic for the last 10-15min. It's super lethal on counter so i use it 10min before halftime vs superstrong teams aswell

This is working wonders and after 33 games im top of Championship with Coventry with 83points and GD: +56

Is anyone using this tactic with a smaller team? I need one that actually works as most of what people are posting in this forum this year is garbage that is no good for smaller teams. Everyone's tactics are horrendous defensively. I'm thinking 3 at the back might do better?

Is anyone using this tactic with a smaller team? I need one that actually works as most of what people are posting in this forum this year is garbage that is no good for smaller teams. Everyone's tactics are horrendous defensively. I'm thinking 3 at the back might do better?

Go watch my burnley or granada you tube tube series.

Also I won championship as Stoke instantly.

Received new pc and ofcourse need to reinstall all drivers and other things.

Not capable to do it alone so I need to wait service to conect all this.

Btw pc is full white with water cooling and flashy lights.