Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

going live on twich to play with Stoke.

zlatkovujevic12

I was wondering how thangs are cracking off on the full version , well I started the season and all matches played on the full release patch and so far This

Been looking for a good 3 at the back tactic. Can anyone confirm the kind of results you get with regards to goals scored and goals against over a season? Also, what is the xG usually like?

I’m currently using Lisa’s aviator which is getting great results, I’m just not a huge fan of the amount of goals conceded!

Can someone add some screenshots from tactics and define tactics? I guess vujevic has just uploaded 4 tactics but we know nothing about their specifications or when we have to use it.

You can go watch his playthrough on youtube with Burnley, everything explained in detail there and great content!
I am using it with Coventry now in Championship and for 2nd season 13 games in im topping the table with 37 points, after finaly having some money to do some reinforcements :)

I am using the Attaccante 3-4-3 HOME for all home matches and for easy away matches, using the attaccante AWAY for hard matches at home andnormal to hard away games.
In full version i saw Bustthenetsay they updated the match engine so that 3 strikers no longer break the game but it still seems to work alright according to other sources.

I would say you should focus on getting Pace in defence, have 1 good tackler for the away tactic to play the CM(D) role, and the mazzala in both needs to be good.
The DLP is what i feel is the position were you canupgrade last in midtfield.

Wingbacks need good workrate, preferably able to play both IWB and WB (i use Etan Laird, James Bree, Osei-Tutu and Dabo covering fine for me + cheap)

Strikers i ahve Adam Idah and Troy Parrott on loan and theytgear it up with Tyler Walker as good cover)

Dewhurst on loan in goal for 2nd season in a row is a beast! GK is VERY VERY important!!! I had scrub gks and i conceded almost 80 goals in the first 30 matches first season ><

Use the CLosing down one last 10 minuttes if you want to shut down the game.

Also use comon sense and swap focus play according to opponent to exploit space :)

Best of luck!

Great tactics Zlatko 10/10

20201124132550_1.jpg
20201124133127_1.jpg
20201124133308_1.jpg
20201124133421_1.jpg
20201124133532_1.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone add some screenshots from tactics and define tactics? I guess vujevic has just uploaded 4 tactics but we know nothing about their specifications or when we have to use it.
@vujevic has dropped about 24 hours of content in the overview section where he comfortably wins the league with Burnley using all 4 tactics. I didn't watch them all but after looking at the tactics and skimming through a couple of videos it's not hard to work out when you should be switching it up. Also their is no specific way to use the 4 tactics. it's up-to your discretion, for instance I never use the Underdog tactic (even though I should as I'm playing as relegation favorites) because I want to try and work out a way to score even more goals when the AI reverts to VA mentality for the last 10 mins

@LiamOatley1236, its the Away-attaccante m8.

I am pretty hands on so i do tweak according to how the match is going. for instance Were Zlatko is using "Counter press" and "Counter" and also "Much higher line of defence" and "Much higher line of defence", i willlower line of engagement and denfense line and use regroup and distribute quickly to capitalize on the space left behind when opponent move teaam up.

it is hard to counter efficiently when you have everything up high, but it works for when you want to make a break high up the pitch for sure.

It's like every FM game, you got to watch games, see what happends and exploit the fullpack with low pace, defenders with poorfirst tuch or passing :p

ITS FUN!!

with Stoke I play on twich for fun

be aware I bought only one player with 4 loans

Cambell is already on 29 goals in January

I will start soon again with live stream

you can ask me questions

PLUG AND PLAY DOESNT EXIST FOR SMALL TEAMS

WATCH OBSERVE AND REACT DURING GAMES

Attachments

• 20201124141948_1.jpg
    20201124141948_1.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 342
You can go watch his playthrough on youtube with Burnley, everything explained in detail there and great content!
I am using it with Coventry now in Championship and for 2nd season 13 games in im topping the table with 37 points, after finaly having some money to do some reinforcements :)

I am using the Attaccante 3-4-3 HOME for all home matches and for easy away matches, using the attaccante AWAY for hard matches at home andnormal to hard away games.
In full version i saw Bustthenetsay they updated the match engine so that 3 strikers no longer break the game but it still seems to work alright according to other sources.

I would say you should focus on getting Pace in defence, have 1 good tackler for the away tactic to play the CM(D) role, and the mazzala in both needs to be good.
The DLP is what i feel is the position were you canupgrade last in midtfield.

Wingbacks need good workrate, preferably able to play both IWB and WB (i use Etan Laird, James Bree, Osei-Tutu and Dabo covering fine for me + cheap)

Strikers i ahve Adam Idah and Troy Parrott on loan and theytgear it up with Tyler Walker as good cover)

Dewhurst on loan in goal for 2nd season in a row is a beast! GK is VERY VERY important!!! I had scrub gks and i conceded almost 80 goals in the first 30 matches first season ><

Use the CLosing down one last 10 minuttes if you want to shut down the game.

Also use comon sense and swap focus play according to opponent to exploit space :)

Best of luck!

Great tactics Zlatko 10/10

@vujevic has dropped about 24 hours of content in the overview section where he comfortably wins the league with Burnley using all 4 tactics. I didn't watch them all but after looking at the tactics and skimming through a couple of videos it's not hard to work out when you should be switching it up. Also their is no specific way to use the 4 tactics. it's up-to your discretion, for instance I never use the Underdog tactic (even though I should as I'm playing as relegation favorites) because I want to try and work out a way to score even more goals when the AI reverts to VA mentality for the last 10 mins

Thanks for your answers.

could you indly share your shortlists TALENT

I use instant result can u please tell me which tactic is more offensive and defensive so I can use in match ?

Easy title with Stoke,only 1 player signed with 4 loans!

Used 3-5-2 mostly!

Played this on twich for fun!

Attachments

• 20201124205333_1.jpg
    20201124205333_1.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 20201124205403_1.jpg
    20201124205403_1.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 20201124205433_1.jpg
    20201124205433_1.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 233