Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

haha what a transfers amateur! :) zlatko, keep focus! i thought you wanna teach something these kids :) but look 2 terrible transfers at january :) maybe some russian mule will fix your manager skills? :) common! will follow! oh and p.s. can you play your games little bit slower? very difficult to follow when game going so fast :/

I won everything in the second season playing for Fiorentina. I only conceded 19 goals in 38 Serie A matches. That's an average of 0.5 goals per game.

Screenshot_82.png

The first 11

Screenshot_83.png

Best game

Screenshot_84.png

Best Team Player

Screenshot_85.png

One of Your best save ever...and lost that one game to such cucumbers like Ossasuna :ROFLMAO:

if you have elite wingers in your squad - what do you do - play them out of position , re-train them (to which position) or just sell them?

retrain as strikers if they have high pace acceleration dribbling flair off the ball and finishing

but selling is also option

@vujevic you are unbelievable!! :eek: Which 3 tactics do you recommend to use to the 3 available slots?

And what do you do at the very beginning of the first season? (as in buy/loan specific kind of players, set the players which takes the set pieces, change the training, etc etc, what exactly??)

Thx in advance