Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

You are going to hate me, but I made one of youir tactics into a strikerless one 😅

I had great success with it. I went on a 14 game clean sheet run. It all went downhill since 30th march when Vinicius Junior got injured :cry:

Attachments

• fixtures 2.PNG
    fixtures 2.PNG
    260.1 KB · Views: 178
  • fixtures.PNG
    fixtures.PNG
    478.7 KB · Views: 218
  • comps.PNG
    comps.PNG
    430.1 KB · Views: 287
  • vujevic against strikerless D tweak to strikerless.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 109
  • tactic.PNG
    tactic.PNG
    187.2 KB · Views: 296
  • real vujevic strikerless.PNG
    real vujevic strikerless.PNG
    150.3 KB · Views: 196
  • real vujevic strikerless squad.PNG
    real vujevic strikerless squad.PNG
    533.8 KB · Views: 190
Very very rare invincible season with Club Burgge using your target man tactic...

- At home I used the normal version of the tactic
- Away from home I used the normal tactic put put my most defensive CM on defend duty
- Away against the big boys I used the 361

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (36).png

NEVER have I ever conceded so little in all my 25+ yrs of playing FM/CM...10 goals conceded in the league is crazy!!!

WELL DONE VUJEVIC...SENSATIONAL CONTENT!!!!

Hi, im on the xbox version and watched Tookajobs video to get all the information for the defensive version of the tactic, but im interested in the other two. Is there certain times in any specific of your video that show this so i can complete the set and use these tactics :)

Hi, im on the xbox version and watched Tookajobs video to get all the information for the defensive version of the tactic, but im interested in the other two. Is there certain times in any specific of your video that show this so i can complete the set and use these tactics :)
Ps its the strikerless-D im reslly interested in and the other version of that your work and tactics look exceptional

935294aa972e72ec256fcb21e0b424ab.png

its my 3rd season in 2nd liga now. took the team up from the 8? german tier. the tactic (-D version) is kicking in finally. last year was 51 pts, the year before i survied on last game day by only goal difference. now its so solid in defense. my players are average at max. most of them are suited for 4th german league or 3rd.

using the 3-6-1 in games vs teams that relegated last season. its just so insane!

Hi vujevic.
On your youtube channel do you think you could do a full run down of the 3x tactic i.e. how its laid out with player instructions etc... then xbox users like myself can watch that specifically and recreate it.

im desperate to use the strikerless-d but dont have those instructions still :(

@vujevic I have a special question for you. Firstly, I would like to thank for all your efforts to bring a new kind of a superb tactic in FM. I really appreciate your tactics since the begninning. But, I have some problems in my last two different saves.

Firstly, I gave it a try to rebuild AS Monaco. It went very well. In every matches, I did not have any doubts that my team did it well, made good positions, good statics, and won our %80 matches. Even if I went down 0-2, we came back that kind of matches. But, when I got bored ASM, I wanted to give it a try with Hertha Berlin.

I attached your -D version of tactic and in 17 matches it didn't work as it worked in AS Monaco. No chances, bad statics, poor games.
Then I changed my mind to start with a new one, which was also a challenging one, RCD Espanyol.. After promoting, it was so hard for us also using these -D version and 3-6-1 system, I thought the squad was the problem. In our second year in La Liga, I brought very good players as loanee, bought some good ones but the team still struggling with both your -D version and 3-6-1 one.

I can assume that I don't blame anyone in this message, it makes me so angry after successfull seasons with ASM, RBL when it didn't happen with the underdog teams. I need your recommends, what should I do?

@vujevic I have a special question for you. Firstly, I would like to thank for all your efforts to bring a new kind of a superb tactic in FM. I really appreciate your tactics since the begninning. But, I have some problems in my last two different saves.

Firstly, I gave it a try to rebuild AS Monaco. It went very well. In every matches, I did not have any doubts that my team did it well, made good positions, good statics, and won our %80 matches. Even if I went down 0-2, we came back that kind of matches. But, when I got bored ASM, I wanted to give it a try with Hertha Berlin.

I attached your -D version of tactic and in 17 matches it didn't work as it worked in AS Monaco. No chances, bad statics, poor games.
Then I changed my mind to start with a new one, which was also a challenging one, RCD Espanyol.. After promoting, it was so hard for us also using these -D version and 3-6-1 system, I thought the squad was the problem. In our second year in La Liga, I brought very good players as loanee, bought some good ones but the team still struggling with both your -D version and 3-6-1 one.

I can assume that I don't blame anyone in this message, it makes me so angry after successfull seasons with ASM, RBL when it didn't happen with the underdog teams. I need your recommends, what should I do?
If tactic not workinging in FM its probably just one reason: you have wrong players with wrong atributes or your expectations is crossing with reality... if you look in to Vujevic Youtube videos so can see that he rebuild Huesca tottaly - he brings in his own players... and he always talks what kind of attributes is very important for tactic to work... if you folow those instructions there is no way you not gonna over achieve massively!