Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Hi, could anyone at all please provide the player instructions for the strikerless-D formation?

GK - take fewer risks, tackle harder
BPDs - pass it shorter
Libero - dribble more
CWBs - cross more often
CMs - none
SS - none
STs - dribble more, stay wider, tackle harder

I think @vujevic doesn't add player instructions for cm because for them instructions depends on players you will use.
Personally i add this players instructions on my own:

CWBs - shoot less often
CM defence - take more risks, shoot less often, tackle harder, mark tighter
CM attack - take more risks, dribble more, mark tighter

I add those because its rear to found CWBs good on shooting and about CMs i add personal instructions watching my players attributes.
I play with a CM defence good in tackling, marking, passing, vision and really bad in shooting and finishing. So take more risks with passing, shoot less cuz of bad shooting stats, tackle harder and mark tighter cuz of good defensive stats. Mark tighter is a risk and i dont like it for CBs but for midfielders is good.
For the CM in attack i use technique cm with good passing, vision, dribbling, first touch. Not bad shooting stats. Average tackling (not good like the other one). So again take more risks with passing, dribble more cuz of good dribbling and ball control stats. Mark tighter again even if my player is not good in marking. But as i told before i think this player instruction is good for midfielders. Here i dont use tackle harder because i see that if i use it with a player not really good in tackling in this position i got too many yellow cards. Ofc we just have the team instruction "get stuck in" so our players are still aggressive, if you add the player instruction to tackle harder the player become more aggressive but you need really good tackling stat.

Last edited:
GK - take fewer risks, tackle harder
BPDs - pass it shorter
Libero - dribble more
CWBs - cross more often
CMs - none
SS - none
STs - dribble more, stay wider, tackle harder

I think @vujevic doesn't add player instructions for cm because for them instructions depends on players you will use.
Personally i add this players instructions on my own:

CWBs - shoot less often
CM defence - take more risks, shoot less often, tackle harder, mark tighter
CM attack - take more risks, dribble more, mark tighter

I add those because its rear to found CWBs good on shooting and about CMs i add personal instructions watching my players attributes.
I play with a CM defence good in tackling, marking, passing, vision and really bad in shooting and finishing. So take more risks with passing, shoot less cuz of bad shooting stats, tackle harder and mark tighter cuz of good defensive stats. Mark tighter is a risk and i dont like it for CBs but for midfielders is good.
For the CM in attack i use technique cm with good passing, vision, dribbling, first touch. Not bad shooting stats. Average tackling (not good like the other one). So again take more risks with passing, dribble more cuz of good dribbling and ball control stats. Mark tighter again even if my player is not good in marking. But as i told before i think this player instruction is good for midfielders. Here i dont use tackle harder because i see that if i use it with a player not really good in tackling in this position i got too many yellow cards. Ofc we just have the team instruction "get stuck in" so our players are still aggressive, if you add the player instruction to tackle harder the player become more aggressive but you need really good tackling stat.
brilliant response, ill add the basics in then follow your ideas and advice and adapt for the cms thanks for the help:)

So... Someone in the previous pages asks if the Strikerless-D tactic work with bigger teams.
I stop for a bit my Fiorentina save and i try one quick season with City, just for curiosity and because im a Phil Foden fanboy. I play so no instant or vacation.
So i play with main team but instead of using Bernardo Silva i use Foden from season start like shadow. Ofc Bernardo is so much better in the first season but that's it.

WXgzFzS.png

mB10aGl.png

bxif2Zf.png

I know, it's City so nothing too much special. But results are impressive.
We got Premier, Champions and Efl Cup. We lost only FA cup.
Both my strikers finish the season with 33 goals in 36 matches (all the competition i mean). Phil Foden 4 gol but 22 assist and this is amazing.
In premier we got best attack (95 goals) and best defence (16 goal only). 26 times in 38 matches our keeper got a clean sheet.
Liverpool defeated 5-0 in home match.
In Champions in the knockout phase we conceded 2 goals in 7 matches (1 irrelevant against Salzburg in the final of the match with the result 5-0 for us).
Overall in Champions we win 12/13 matches (6 win in the group and 6 in the knockout with only 1 draw against Utd 0-0).
We defeat Bayern in group (5-0 home and 1-0 away), Utd (2-1 home), Juventus (3-0 home and 2-0 away).
In the final match 6-0 against Chelsea. Perfect match.

PS: fun thing that the Champions League final was City-Chelsea like in real football :)

View attachment 552758

Played this 11 games live on twich with target man tactic!
Mister, don't think of giving up this career for millwall. I wasnt able to watch your games live, but I was able to enjoy them after work. Carry on, for our sake. We enjoy it, especially the games with TargetMan. Peace✌

Vujevic in your opinion at the moment which of all the tactics you have created is the best?

mates, could you help me witht the basic filters for players?
I am at 7th english teer
so have quite dreadful free players to choose from
and it's quite hard to make 3 defenders tactic work with them)

Ancelotti🔥

Attachments

• C0E9CB7E-41F9-4ADE-B832-FB1D6CF8135D.jpeg
    C0E9CB7E-41F9-4ADE-B832-FB1D6CF8135D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 271
Is anyone able to send me PI’s for the 41212 narrow? Currently have no internet so unable to download for myself

My next You tube carrier will be with small Portuguese team!

Some of clubs what I am interested are Farense,Portimonese,Pacos Fereira,Boavista!

Any opinions!

I will play with target man and also planing to stream live entire preaseason !