Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

@eeieu who is your target man?Solanke?
My TargetMan Felix Platte
4.png

3.png

Last edited:
Absolutely right. Since winter I stopped playing these "unique" tactics. huge respect @vujevic and to you @Babemocni1988 for your tweak. Amazing work 💪
Yeah spended days and hours,almoust wife left me :)
But at least this 3 tactics are the best combo in the game right now,nothing stronger then this in my opinion by far...

Yes sir. I`ve 3 more game and i think it would be even better. Its incredible.
View attachment 554322
Enjoy the moment!It will be harder next season!And I recomand to delete all the tactic immidiately when you finnish all the games and put one different until the next season starts!You will have less problems with AI trying to catch you!
Its mandatory,trust me 😉

Enjoy the moment!It will be harder next season!And I recomand to delete all the tactic immidiately when you finnish all the games and put one different until the next season starts!You will have less problems with AI trying to catch you!
Its mandatory,trust me 😉
Do you mean bring it back when the preseason starts? (friendly, etc.)

Finally finished a full season and the last results in the table look like this........

6.png

Incredible. I`ve never had so many pts with such diffrence between goals scored and conceded in EFL Championship.......

I am delighted.
7.png

Considering that we will play in European cups, albeit in the league of conferences, the 100% squad will be much stronger even without loans.