I think transfer of Luke Shaw was worst in last 20 years.

I dont know why pay big money for that kind of player.

Testing now 3-4-1-2 pirate poacher for this year.

Also results are great even i done only team instructions.

Testing now 3-4-1-2 pirate poacher for this year.

Also results are great even i done only team instructions.

heya dude!!! so happy 2 see u again... and into FM2018!!! greaaat!!! :p

Playing my favorite 4 3 1 2 with shadow striker doing great expecialy in atacking phase.

Leading on table as leicster without any transfeers trainings and pre season.

Just fast test run.

Now doing small tuning,still not sure what is best role for 2 central defenders.

Last edited:
Is there any way to modify these 3 up-front tactics to use a more traditional 4-3-3 shape with wide men? Thanks.

Is there any way to modify these 3 up-front tactics to use a more traditional 4-3-3 shape with wide men? Thanks.

Me didnt created this but i can tell you pro players dont use wingers.

Tested alot of formations and people who tell you that formations with 4 players at back are good are wrong.

They can be decent but they canot offer you chance to fight for title with small club.

What i am playing and testing now is 3 4 1 2 looks much better defensivly in every segment.

This people who testing tactics with best teams they dont have any clue.

Tactics must be tested with small teams who have players who fits in that type of formation.

Tested alot of formations and people who tell you that formations with 4 players at back are good are wrong.

They can be decent but they canot offer you chance to fight for title with small club.

What i am playing and testing now is 3 4 1 2 looks much better defensivly in every segment.

This people who testing tactics with best teams they dont have any clue.

Tactics must be tested with small teams who have players who fits in that type of formation.

Do you have link for the 3-4-1-2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still testing

Yesterday tested 4 3 1 2 from first 15 games won 13 but i was not happy with defense.

I dont want to play 4 5 1 like every other amater.

Want to play with 2 strikers up front and with shadow striker behind.

There is alot of isues in game example moral of team but i found way how to deal with that.

Want to win Premiership in first season with weaker team

Last edited:
FtorbUp.jpg

This i like when my midfilder is man of match even he didnt scored any goals.

he completly dominated in this game .

I think I played around 40 games still dint conceded any goals from corners.

3-5-2 is working good for me let hope it will work after beta is done.

I mean when they will fix fucken morale chat.

Won 9 in row then now lost 3 because fucken morale droped becuause of stupid chat

I realy like all tactics what have minimum 2 strikers.

JESUS. CHRIST.

I'm in CL semis my FIRST season with Malmö FF. This is unbelievable. We're one of the best four teams in europe XD

View attachment 78448

Now bring it, Chelsea!

Last edited:
fighting for the league with HSV who were relegation candidates a little before the winter break.....switched to the tactic after a few games into the season so slight early struggles but ive been on a role including a 8-1 over Bremen, and putting 4 goals past dortmund

Fiete Arp whose only 17 years old is on track for 20 goals by the end of the season

my team is far from complete too should kick *** next season

I gave my 3 4 1 2 to some friends last night they also wining almost every game.

I just need to create ofensive set pieces to score more from that area also.

guys be patient regarding 3-4-1-2 I still need to try all team shapes also i need to create all atacking set pieces.

there are some changes on release so i need to test all again.