Chelsea kicked us out in the CL-semis. But hey, I didn't even expect to participate in the knock-out stages. So much potential for this save.

so last 3 days in beta played maybe 70 games maybe lost only 5.

now on release not so good so I changed alot of things now again wining alot

Sweet, I'm struggling after beta.
Will u post it soon?

I gave some people to test it before waiting info from them first

it is 3-4-1-2 with interesting roles and little bit atacking

tomorow probably I will pick some club for myself and start playing properly with all pre season and with transfers.

Last edited:
anybody created strong atacking set pieces setup

my defensive are so strong I dont remember when i received any goal from corner.

that is one of advantages when you have 3 tall central defender and tall halfback

This morning started to play with Bournemouth properly so first 2 games Defoe scored 6 goals.

only issue is for now canot find top player for right wingback.

so Defoe scored 2 goals again against Arsenal so i am on top of table after 3 games.

Defoe 8 goals for now.

probaly I will need to buy player older then 22 years to cover right back position.

Used to love you videos dude, would love a long term save on youtube or something.

Looking forward to this vujevic.

Last edited:
I gave some people to test it before waiting info from them first

it is 3-4-1-2 with interesting roles and little bit atacking

tomorow probably I will pick some club for myself and start playing properly with all pre season and with transfers.

Need another test? PM me the tactic and I'll run it for some underdogs if you like?

Used to love you videos dude, would love a long term save on youtube or something.

not at home at moment but after 15 decembar I will start with you tube cariers.

this month I will focus to create 3-4 tactics so I will be ready for videos.

Last edited:
he was injured alot also Calum wilson returned to training then again 10 months injury

Majer playing badly still didnt adapted but I am forced to use him for now.

i need to sign striker in January because my options are limited.

he was injured alot also Calum wilson returned to training then again 10 months injury

Majer playing badly still didnt adapted but I am forced to use him for now.

i need to sign striker in January because my options are limited.

If you won't upload it before finishing testing at least show picture of the formation

Ohh cannot make it bigger to see the roles. Thanks anyway

If you click it it expands....Well it did for me using Opera browser :)

Its a good tactic lets a few goals in but I finished 8th with Burnley :) Missed out on Euro League by one point!

New season and signed a couple of cracking players so hoping for Champion League spot or at least Euro League

Signed Timo Werner (£18 M), Davide Santon (£3 M) Joel Campbell (Free) and Chris smalling (£5 M)

Sold £38 Million of players, Bought £48 Million back :)

View attachment 78027