Its a very attacking tactic so it has to be expected.

Try Koen's 442 Beast tactic if you want a 442, its very good and I'm using it myself rather than this one

I play FMC and because it's a classic tactic, it won't allow you to use it

Is it good with Hamburg??Is it good a good combo this with 442 triple tweaked?? or is better with 4141 rock classic ??cheers

Is it good with Hamburg??Is it good a good combo this with 442 triple tweaked?? or is better with 4141 rock classic ??cheers

what version work the best fo 13.3.3???

The New one worked very well in my Celtic save but didn't test it anywhere else.

Been using this tactic only now

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...hampions-league-challenge-32.html#post1844580

how i use players filter?!...i can't import to my game!
Paste it in the filters folder

i have a rate of 3 goals per match ...one of the best i used so far ...i hope to win UCL this season ...i use matte ver2

Wich one of the uploaded is the best and newest one?

cheers

I think it is New KISS Corners.tac, pilmalm (answer from 2 posts above) :)

Thanks!
Will it work with any kind of team?
Big as low?

cheers
Hi pilmalm.

View attachment 460298View attachment 460297View attachment 460296

Very interesting here. If you exclude the last defeat which was against a tough BSP team in FA trophy match, my team has not "lost" for a very long time since a defeat against Barrow team in a league match. Barrow is BSP relegated team in BSN league where I am playing Corby Town. So technically, against normal teams, I am undefeated with the tactic "matte tweaked v2" one! :$ My team's media prediction is 18th place. As you can see the third screenshot, I still have 4 more league games to go. I am 3rd place now! :D

I was not doing well at all before as you can see in the first screenshot. I was 21nd place at one point...I think if I had this tactic right from start...I may have been sitting on first place or 2nd place at least!

I am not an expert manager. I am an noob but I tried my best as I can using OI. I did not use shouts...rarely...

Hopefully I secure playoff spot and win the playoff to get my team promoted! 8-|

Last edited:
no i used matte tweak v2 from the first page
Your screenshots, I noticed a very nice skin. Which skin is it? Scorpio? Will you kindly show me the link to it?

Btw, your screenshots...I used the same tactic...it is a great tactic! :D