I've enjoyed using the original KISS corners tactic here. I've just started my 10th season with Bath City and this is now my 3rd season in the EPL. This is how it's gone :

12/13 - Blue Square South : 1st
13/14 - Blue Square Premier : 2nd (Playoff winner)
14/15 - League Two : 9th
15/16 - League Two : 1st
16/17 - League One : 4th (Lost Playoff)
17/18 - League One : 1st
18/19 - Championship : 1st
19/20 - Premier League : 11th
20/21 - Premier League : 10th

It's been a very enjoyable long term save and I'm currently waiting for my new stadium to be built. The training facilities are being upgraded every season and I play on being here for another 10-20 years to make Bath into one of the best teams in the EPL. I'm quite happy that I haven't had to battle any relegation battles as of yet and I put that down to my player handling and signings. The greatest achievement was going from 1st in League one to 1st in the Championship in a year without actually having a team being good enough to do so.

My best advice would be that in the lower leagues try and get a big strong striker for the Complete Forward role and the same for the DCR spot, they'll score quite a lot of goals. As you then climb up the leagues you can look for someone who is more complete. Rooney-esque kind of player is really good cause you'll see some good link-up with the APM. Focus as well on building a complete squad so that you have "different" types of players in each role. For example, I have two MC's who play in the APM role but one is more creative DLP whilst the other is a better technical dribbler and can run at defences. Against lesser teams I can play the dribbler more as the quality in midfield is not as good and vice versa. On the flanks get speedy flairers but also hard working / good teamwork wingers you can chuck into games to hold leads.

Good luck, the original KISS Corners is brilliant and I don't think it's needs tweaking :)

I've enjoyed using the original KISS corners tactic here. I've just started my 10th season with Bath City and this is now my 3rd season in the EPL. This is how it's gone :

12/13 - Blue Square South : 1st
13/14 - Blue Square Premier : 2nd (Playoff winner)
14/15 - League Two : 9th
15/16 - League Two : 1st
16/17 - League One : 4th (Lost Playoff)
17/18 - League One : 1st
18/19 - Championship : 1st
19/20 - Premier League : 11th
20/21 - Premier League : 10th

It's been a very enjoyable long term save and I'm currently waiting for my new stadium to be built. The training facilities are being upgraded every season and I play on being here for another 10-20 years to make Bath into one of the best teams in the EPL. I'm quite happy that I haven't had to battle any relegation battles as of yet and I put that down to my player handling and signings. The greatest achievement was going from 1st in League one to 1st in the Championship in a year without actually having a team being good enough to do so.

My best advice would be that in the lower leagues try and get a big strong striker for the Complete Forward role and the same for the DCR spot, they'll score quite a lot of goals. As you then climb up the leagues you can look for someone who is more complete. Rooney-esque kind of player is really good cause you'll see some good link-up with the APM. Focus as well on building a complete squad so that you have "different" types of players in each role. For example, I have two MC's who play in the APM role but one is more creative DLP whilst the other is a better technical dribbler and can run at defences. Against lesser teams I can play the dribbler more as the quality in midfield is not as good and vice versa. On the flanks get speedy flairers but also hard working / good teamwork wingers you can chuck into games to hold leads.

Good luck, the original KISS Corners is brilliant and I don't think it's needs tweaking :)
Fantastic results there. As you are building a squad for the Prem I recommend using KISS at home and Rock Classic away. Its a combination that I've been using recently and it works a charm. Keep it up. I have a FC United of Manchester game going were I've just taken them from Blue Square North to Premier League. New 28,000 seater stadium on the way and Champions League football to look forward to. (That was using the KISS/Rock Classic combo)

Fantastic results there. As you are building a squad for the Prem I recommend using KISS at home and Rock Classic away. Its a combination that I've been using recently and it works a charm. Keep it up. I have a FC United of Manchester game going were I've just taken them from Blue Square North to Premier League. New 28,000 seater stadium on the way and Champions League football to look forward to. (That was using the KISS/Rock Classic combo)

Hey man,

Just wanted to know what tactic you are using now, you seem to have tested ALOT of tactics around the forum and are usually spot on with your reccomendations? Are you still having success with the new kiss corners tactic you made?

I'm managing liverpool btw but i've bought quite a few players so im open to any formation.

Hey man,

Just wanted to know what tactic you are using now, you seem to have tested ALOT of tactics around the forum and are usually spot on with your reccomendations? Are you still having success with the new kiss corners tactic you made?

I'm managing liverpool btw but i've bought quite a few players so im open to any formation.
For any team, home or away, I would recommend Rock Classic. When in charge of a top team I like to mix it up and have 2 strikers (at home always and away against smaller teams) so I use KISS Corners, 442 The Irons or the BobMarley tactic that is about. All tactics can be found on this site and are very good with the right players of course. There is also a 4-1-2-2-1 on the SI forums that I use sometimes (451 attacking - short) and its also very good esp at home

For any team, home or away, I would recommend Rock Classic. When in charge of a top team I like to mix it up and have 2 strikers (at home always and away against smaller teams) so I use KISS Corners, 442 The Irons or the BobMarley tactic that is about. All tactics can be found on this site and are very good with the right players of course. There is also a 4-1-2-2-1 on the SI forums that I use sometimes (451 attacking - short) and its also very good esp at home

Cheers mate, thanks for the prompt response and helpful advice as per.

Right, this all makes sense. So you would use your kiss corners ahead of the new kiss corners tweak you made ?

Cheers mate, thanks for the prompt response and helpful advice as per.

Right, this all makes sense. So you would use your kiss corners ahead of the new kiss corners tweak you made ?
Yes, I haven't really tested the newer one

Thanks, I decided to try 442 Irons, Bob Marley and Rock Classic with my Liverpool side and it's working out fabulously.

It works quite well, although two things. 1; my strikers don't score as much as I'd like them too. Which is no problem as my midfielders score quite often. But strikers are there to score, and they just don't.

2; I would've liked to keep at least one clean sheet every once in a while. Again, no problem as I outscore the opponent but... Minor details.

My results so far (Only played 6 games with the New Kiss Corner, and won 5 of them).

View attachment 366529

It works quite well, although two things. 1; my strikers don't score as much as I'd like them too. Which is no problem as my midfielders score quite often. But strikers are there to score, and they just don't.

2; I would've liked to keep at least one clean sheet every once in a while. Again, no problem as I outscore the opponent but... Minor details.

My results so far (Only played 6 games with the New Kiss Corner, and won 5 of them).

View attachment 366529
Yea since the last patch clean sheets are less common with the KISS tactic. I don't really bother as long as I'm winning. Try defensive positioning training if you aren't already.

I play with the psg 2013-2014 j have very good results with this great tactic
after the defeat against bayern I have travaiilé defense for five matches with new kiss corner
View attachment 373447

First match with the NEW KISS version - It has turned Federico Macheda into a goal scoring machine, wow:

The tactic seems to allow the opposition to have a lot of shots on goal? Supposed to?

The tactic seems to allow the opposition to have a lot of shots on goal? Supposed to?
Its a very attacking tactic so it has to be expected.

Try Koen's 442 Beast tactic if you want a 442, its very good and I'm using it myself rather than this one