Gonna try this with Nottingham Forest as it look s wicked

Does KISS Corners still work? Is that the best one atm?

W4NKER do you think it is fine to change the positions of AF and CF so that AF is instead on right side and CF on left side, without destroying the tactic? Or is there some hidden synergy between AP and CF both being on the same side of the pitch, so should I then switch AP also on the left side?

Furthermore, would you recommend having left-footed players on left side of the pitch and right-footed on right side or vice-versa?

W4NKER do you think it is fine to change the positions of AF and CF so that AF is instead on right side and CF on left side, without destroying the tactic? Or is there some hidden synergy between AP and CF both being on the same side of the pitch, so should I then switch AP also on the left side?

Furthermore, would you recommend having left-footed players on left side of the pitch and right-footed on right side or vice-versa?
I like the AP to be right footed playing balls into the AF who should also be right footed so I suppose if you change them both it should still work.

Elsewhere I stick with left footed left backs and left wingers and vice versa

What about player filter list on OP mate still the same for new tac

Finished season with Celtic. As expected we dominated domestically:

View attachment 360662

View attachment 360663

View attachment 360664

A great CL run was halted in the quarters by Real Madrid. Lost 1st leg 4-0 with 3 goals in last 20 minutes. Won second leg 2-0 but not enough.

View attachment 360665

Squad:

View attachment 360666

Goals and assists from everywhere.

This is the only test of the new version so far. Scottish results are not much to brag about but it seems to do well in Europe.

Will use it on my Man Utd save just to see how it does with equal players against the bigger teams in Europe