W4NKERs Pentagon & Champions League Challenge

Dec/Jan

Dragged into a relegation battle!?!

View attachment 474390

View attachment 474389

An indifferent start to my Utd career. We have an old team/ancient. Lots of 33+ year olds on massive wages and no transfer budget so a challenge is on just to get into the Champions League!

Bit of a fall from grace there from United, do you know which team has won the most european cups?

Is this save uploaded somewhere because my team are in the premiership!!!! COME ON YOU BREWERS!

Would you consider drop boxing it me? Constant transfer! Would honestly love you if you sent it me!

Don't even know what drop boxing is.

Cloud based file sharing service which you can share multiple documents directly with other devices and people don't need to have a strong internet as it does it over a long period of time.

Cloud based file sharing service which you can share multiple documents directly with other devices and people don't need to have a strong internet as it does it over a long period of time.
I'll see if I can be find the time later to look into it

END OF SEASON 2124/25

- Champions League: Did Not Qualify

Final Results

View attachment 474173

LEAGUE

View attachment 474172
View attachment 474171

Other Comps:
FA Cup winners
League Cup 4th Rnd

View attachment 474169

SeasonClubLeagueCountryPositionCL
2120/21ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1STSF
2121/22ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1ST**W**
2122/23Real MadridLa LigaSpain1STQF
2123/24Real MadridLa LigaSpain1ST**W**
2124/25Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland9th-

Have the stadiums changed? Like one time Man City played at Tevez Park or something

Have the stadiums changed? Like one time Man City played at Tevez Park or something

Notable changes:

Altrincham - Walker Stadium 69,314
Arsenal - Malukele Arena 78,666
CHelsea - Chelsea Stadium 83,702
Liverpool - Liverpool Stadium 96,671
Man Utd - Cuny Stadium 131,557
Norwich - Norwich Stadium 65,000
Tottenham - Tottenham Stadium 61,197
Man City - Aguero Park 78,721

END OF SEASON 2125/26

Champions League
- Did Not Qualify

LEAGUE

View attachment 473706

Only 3 points off a top 4 finish but in truth it was never really that close. Only a good end of season run pushed us up to 5th spot but at least that runs gives us confidence to start the season well next year and with a couple of good signings we can maybe sealed that CL spot.

Jobs offers during the season from previous club Chelsea and Aston Villa. Will eventually have to manage Villa but starting to make progress with a fallen Man Utd.

Other Comps
- Europa League Winners
- Capital One Cup Winners

- Community Shield Runners Up
- FA Cup 5th Rnd

View attachment 473705

View attachment 473704

SeasonClubLeagueCountryPositionCL
2120/21ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1STSF
2121/22ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1ST**W**
2122/23Real MadridLa LigaSpain1STQF
2123/24Real MadridLa LigaSpain1ST**W**
2124/25Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland9th-
2125/26Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland5th-

We at United will let you off with a couple of cups and just missing out on the top 4

FOR NOW!!!

We at United will let you off with a couple of cups and just missing out on the top 4

FOR NOW!!!
(6)

Couple of Bosmans arriving and around £30m to spend.

Dropped points in lots of games with shots on target ratios of about 12 to 1 sometimes so need a top keeper to save that 1 shot and a top striker to score some of them 12 shots.

List of previous winners

9 Real Madrid *WON 2124
7 AC Milan
5 Bayern Munich
5 Liverpool
4 Barcelona
4 Ajax
3 Inter Milan
3 Man Utd
2 Porto
2 Juventus
2 Benfica
2 Nottingham Forest
1 Chelsea *WON 2122
1 Dortmund
1 Hamburg
1 PSV
1 Marseille
1 Celtic
1 Feynoord
1 Aston Villa
1 Red Star Belgrade
1 Steaua Bucharest

Last edited:
Season 2126/27 Preview

We were a couple of players short of a CL team last season. Out went some of the older players on high wages and some tough negotiations sealed these 3 lads who can hopefully propel us into the CL.

View attachment 473582
View attachment 473581
View attachment 473580

..and early signs are good as we hammer champions Norwich and claim the UEFA Super Cup in the first few weeks of the season

View attachment 473583

Last edited:
Cheers mate. In so far recently because its FMC and using instant result for the easy league and cup games, and playing the bigger games myself. Speeds up the seasons a lot

ah okay, i've never tried FMC, might have to do that in FM14