W4NKERs Pentagon & Champions League Challenge

Im guessing you will do this is less the 5 season
haha. No i doubt that mate.

Will be hard with only 26,000 stadium. Might have to buy young players and sell them on for huge profit in the early years

Media Prediction: 17th

View attachment 464950

View attachment 464951

Going very well so far. Sold our star player (he was like a 31 year old version of Paul Scholes) but he played as AMC and I don't use that type of formation.

Got ?21m for him and spent ?26m in total, not spending more than ?5.75m on a players so boosted the quality of the squad greatly.

Hopefully get a few good Bosman signings in January and leave the squad as it is for a season or two and keep some money in the bank for improving facilities and the stadium.

are you going to be signing some people on free on december 28th to save some transfer money ?
and well done so far and i knew you could do it in less then 5 seasons haha

are you going to be signing some people on free on december 28th to save some transfer money ?
and well done so far and i knew you could do it in less then 5 seasons haha
Yes will sign a few hopefully. Keep some and sell some within a year for good profit

RIDICULOUS!!

View attachment 464901

View attachment 464902

Easily the LOWEST amount of points I've ever won the Prem with. If any other team showed any sort of consistency they have easily beaten me to the league.

Finishing the season with ?25m in the bank so the Board have decided to build new training facilities worth ?12m.

Can't get the stadium increased as our average attendance is still only 22,000. Should see an increase next season with all the glory hunters!!

Also passed 1,000 games with this manager. Had I kept the same manager from the beginning what would that figure be now!?! About 10,000!

SeasonClubLeagueCountryPositionCL
2120/21ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1STSF
2121/22ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland1ST**W**
2122/23Real MadridLa LigaSpain1STQF
2123/24Real MadridLa LigaSpain1ST**W**
2124/25Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland9th-
2125/26Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland5th-
2126/27Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland1ST-
2127/28Man UtdPremier LeagueEngland1ST**W**
2128SwedenEurosSweden1ST-
2128/29LiverpoolPremier LeagueEngland4th-
2129/30PratSecond Division B1Spain1ST-
2130/31PratLiga AdelanteSpain22nd-
2131/32-----
2132/33Red StarNationalFrance1ST-
2133/34Red StarLigue 2France1ST-
2134/35SalernitanaSerie C2/AItaly2nd(P)-
2135/36SalernitanaSerie C1/BItaly1ST-
2136/37SalerintanaSerie BItaly2nd(P)-
2137/38KetteringBlue Square NorthEngland1ST-
2138/39AFC WimbledonLeague TwoEngland1ST-
2139/40NewcastleChampionshipEngland1ST-
2140/41ChelseaPremier LeagueEngland6th-
2141/42Golden ArrowsPremiershipSouth Africa1ST-
2142/43Crystal PalacePremier LeagueEngland1ST-

Please let me ask. when you are weak team tactics do you use ? and when a strong team ? Have tactics usefull for both weak team and strong team ? i am lost very match i use a underdog team , but when i am a strong team tactics not usefull

so my 5 year prediction was quite a bit off and the yearly update would be great

Impossible.

Lucky more like! Looking back at previous seasons 78 points would have only won the league 3 times in last 60 years :D

Liverpool won it once with 72 points!

Please let me ask. when you are weak team tactics do you use ? and when a strong team ? Have tactics usefull for both weak team and strong team ? i am lost very match i use a underdog team , but when i am a strong team tactics not usefull

I use this tactic for last 15 seasons or so.. Home and Away. Also Rock Classic has always worked for me with underdogs

are these all the people you managed to get 6 months before there contract ran out ?

are these all the people you managed to get 6 months before there contract ran out ?
Yea. Scout all players with 1 year left and some of thos interested in signing for you won't sign a new contract with their clubs if you have them shortlisted

thanks very much , but tactics Fanta 4141 and Il DEVASTO should be used strong team or weak team? both useful to weak team?

so how long do you think it would take to make crystal palace best team in the world ?

so how long do you think it would take to make crystal palace best team in the world ?
It depends on the stadium to be honest. If Shelhurst Park can be expanded beyond 26,000 then we can wait to build a new stadium. All depends on the maximum attendance we can get.

W4NKER I love your series.. Please upload your database :=) I really want to see how it is going with the different teams and so on.. this is amazing :)