wales 3 - 0 scotland - shocking

they have when burley gets the sack the mass exodus will return

boydyyyy pounding in the goals again :D

It's not a disgrace at all. We should have put up a more competitive show to Wales side who are around our level, but the players at Burley's disposal are frankly awful. Scottish football needs to get rid of this superiority complex and start from the beginning again. There isn't enough quality coming through the youth programs so decent players are scarce.

And don't get me started on Heid and Hoof at the back. The most inept centre half pairing I think I've ever saw at Celtic or Scotland. Truly awful those idiots are Captain and VC of my club. GTF!

It's not a disgrace at all. We should have put up a more competitive show to Wales side who are around our level, but the players at Burley's disposal are frankly awful. Scottish football needs to get rid of this superiority complex and start from the beginning again. There isn't enough quality coming through the youth programs so decent players are scarce.

And don't get me started on Heid and Hoof at the back. The most inept centre half pairing I think I've ever saw at Celtic or Scotland. Truly awful those idiots are Captain and VC of my club. GTF!
There are some good players coming through,we have very good prospects but thats all they are is prospects,they need the proper management and proper infrastructure to make the step-up to the Scottish 1st team,but i agree with this superiority complex,we need to realise that our day we can give most teams a good game but we fall well short of consistantly being competitive against the top 15-20 teams in the world!
As for the back 2 for Scotland and Celtic they're just about the best we have,sorry but it's true! The Best CB's in Scotland are Bougherra and O'Dea if i'm being honest and they're not Scottish so we have a worring shortage of them.Weir's been finished for ages,Berra and Barr aren't good enough for a starting slot!

Sorry Kev but Berra has been playing week in and out for Wolves and has been promising. He has pace and is strong. Should be playing over the Celtic **** anyday.

I would also like Kenneth or Webster given a shot

Sorry Kev but Berra has been playing week in and out for Wolves and has been promising. He has pace and is strong. Should be playing over the Celtic **** anyday.

Berra should be playing, not sure I'd partner him with Kenneth or Webster. Kenneth is a bombscare and you'd be as well with Zander Diamond and Webster still needs to prove his fitness and if he still has it.

Get Hendry to pull on the boots again, that'd sort it right out.

I dunno Kris,i never really took a liking to Berra,everytime i seen him against us he looked pretty ordinairy,but haven't seen him for Wolves to much though? maybe i'm being a bit Harsh on the fella? Kenneths not got it mate to prone to errors but Websters a good shout if he can reproduce the form that he had at Hearts and for Scotland?
Just don't make Steven "Elvis" Pressley pull on the boots again,worst defender i ever saw in a Scotland jersey,truly awful! lol:p

Last edited:
Just glad Burley is gone.

We actually have no proven defenders. Even our supposed best are just woefull.