Wales - The World Cup and Beyond?

--

Back again guys, keenly waiting to see how the lad who created this thread is getting on hope all is going well.

My campaign has hit unseen heights for Wales, after the 7-0 demolition of Azerbaijan a 3-2 lose to Russia happened which i was quite happy with considering it was away and Germany slipped up against Liechenstein away and drew 1-1. Next game seen me play Liechenstein at home and battered them 3-0 using my new tactic of 4-4-2 with Chad Evans up front which was effective but i went back to 4-5-1 for my next game which was Germany away (CRUCIAL) and in front of a expectant 70'000+ full house i came away with a respectable 0-0 which didnt reflect how my team performed we had 4 chances which Bellamy (half fit) could not finish.

I am currently top of a tight group with Germany,Russia and Finland breathing down my neck, even a 5-2 defeat to Denmark in a friendly hasnt dampened my spirits Arron Ramsey is a sensational player.

Next up is Poland in a friendly in 60 days so i will be back soon to show my progress and some screenprints (sorry havent been included this time around)

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:37 AM ----------

Lost to Poland 4-1 with a really poorly set up team, i will survive though not a essential match.

Beat Finland 5-0 with Chad Evans scoring a valuable hat trick at home, busy at moment with college work and stuff so game time is lacking but screenprints will be up before weekend.

Germany up next then Liechtenstein and Russia to finish off the group, currently i am 1st (First) in the WC qualifying campaign and 3 games away from going to South Africa with a unexperienced team.

ben 1250 your doing much better than me, although i only lost 4-3 in the Poland friendly. i will be doing an update tomorrow or on saturday without doubt