Which tactic would you say is the better all rounder?

I don't know. There's two narrow, without wingers, and one with...
I think u must take the one fits better to your team.

Or combine them. For me, WFM is great away, and Bumblebee is amazing destroying rival CCCs...

Still testing Teen Titans. :)

ive been using bumblebee wiht psg so far so good it turned my season around since the team fell apart now i think am 15 games unbeaten

been looking for a narrow 4231 for ages finally got a good one shame i just started a save with everton when i thought be perfect for united just used it for first game agaisnt arsenal won 4-0 very nice

been looking for a narrow 4231 for ages finally got a good one shame i just started a save with everton when i thought be perfect for united just used it for first game agaisnt arsenal won 4-0 very nice

Thanks, mate.
I don't know why all my threads are quite ignored (maybe the OPs are poor and the SS are in spanish?) but i think more people should test Bumblebee, cause it's a great tactic, not wanting to be pretentious... ^^)
Keep me posted on your progress.

won the league and carling cup with everton first season, using Bumblebee and swapping to locksmith every now and then to keep ai guessing just starting second season a lot of signings so not expecting great results this year

won the league and carling cup with everton first season, using Bumblebee and swapping to locksmith every now and then to keep ai guessing just starting second season a lot of signings so not expecting great results this year

Great! Amazing results!
Thanks for posting

Uep, i don't know.
It's very similar, but i can swear i haven't copied it...
Mine is based in my own fm13 tactic, and i was working it for weeks, so...

Apart from set pieces, it's exactly the same, down to every PI. Could just be a coincidence.

Which version is most recent for wee free men, opening post or 2.0?

I want to say that Triple H didn't work with me . Can u give me some tips

I don't know how to install instant . CAn u help me ?

You need to use a skin with instant result button (or play in FM classic). There are many to choose. Google "instant result button skin" and choose one. I use the normal dark skin with button