View attachment 149230
View attachment 149231
Wolves announce New Budget for manager Race, at the start off the season Wolves manager Race was given around £2.4 million to spend and coming upto January, a combination of Brilliant league form and Continuing Profits have aloud them to release the following Statement :

" we have announced that after profits off around £2 Million each month and the teams continuing great form and league position we have allowed Manager Race to change his aims for the season and the transfer budget to £19.75 Million for the guarantee of a Mid Table Finish."

Great story mate....:) You're doing a wonder job.

Check out Mine if u can....I'm defo following your though...:) KIU!

thats better look to be back on track! :) another league screeny soon please? :) brilliant win over chelsea but unlucky against Liverpool! keep this up though mate :D
Yeeahh heres the Screenshot :)
View attachment 149281

Great story mate....:) You're doing a wonder job.

Check out Mine if u can....I'm defo following your though...:) KIU!

Will do and thanks for following

Wow 5th! :) thats awesome! very like my Wigan story bud! :) its great with the smaller teams! my team made almost £50mil profit in the season! and so looking at a bumper profit come the new season for Europe! like the comments about the transfer funds. check over to mine sometime! update tomorrow

Wow 5th! :) thats awesome! very like my Wigan story bud! :) its great with the smaller teams! my team made almost £50mil profit in the season! and so looking at a bumper profit come the new season for Europe! like the comments about the transfer funds. check over to mine sometime! update tomorrow

Yeahhh were making around £2 Million profit each month its awesome, genuinly dont know what to do with the £20 Million theyve gave me :L kinda dont wanna spend it? :L Cant wait for europe :)

Great story mate! got a nice budget for january/ look forward to next update!!!

View attachment 149513
View attachment 149514
Races brings in two new faces.
View attachment 149515
Kieran Richardson:
Position : Left Back, Centre/Left Midfield, Attacking Midfield
Cost: £2.3 Million
Former Club Sunderland
Strengths: Technique, First Touch, Pace and Agression
Weakness: Strength, Inconsistancy
Number: 4
Nationality : English
View attachment 149516
Chaouki Ben Saada
Position : Centre Midfield, Atacking Midfield Left,Right,Centre.
Cost £3.5 Million
Former Club :OGC Nice
Strengths :Dribbling, Tecnhique, Pace, Flair, First Touch.
Weakness : Strength, Stamina
Number: 7
Nationallity: Tunisia
View attachment 149517
Wolves 3-0 Stoke
Fletcher (19,53)
Doyle (64)

Great performance to kick start the new year, with speculation regarding some new signings especially in the striking region Fletcher and Doyles performances were a joy to watch however the previously impressive Ebanks-Blake hasn’t been as impressive as off late and his performances have dropped. Fletcher scored a brilliant lob as he latched onto Stearmans pass and easily lobbed the keeper.
View attachment 149518
Wolves 4-1 Birmingham
Berra (20) McFadden (40)
Jarvis (24,29)
Richardson (36)
Great win today as our smashing form continues, A brilliant debut for new boy Richardson, i played him in an attacking midfield role and it was Jarvis that was the Benefactor of that as he was on the end of two great crosses from Richardson. Richardson then scored the best goal off the game as he brilliantly caught a Mancienne cross on the volley to finish well into the bottom corner.
View attachment 149519
Wolves 1-0 Portsmouth FA Cup 3rd Round
Richardson (30)
Two games and Two goals for Richardson, looks like the lad could be one off the coups off the season. Great goal from the lad who also hit the bar. He Cut in from the left and caught the keeper out as his curling shot just sneaked in at the back stick to give us the winner.
View attachment 149520
Wolves 3-1 Leicster League Cup Semi Final Leg 1
Fletcher (19) Dyer (72)
Ebanks-Blake (36)
Doyle (63)

Great victory as we have a 2 goal lead going into the second leg and i feel confident that we will be ableto reach the final easily as we try to get into Europe and grab some Silverware this year. Ebanks Blake got the best goal for us ashe easily ran past two defenders and blasted the ball into the top corner in familiar fashion. Dyer grabbed the best of the game as he smashed the ball into the back off the net on the volley.

Race gets a Brazillian:

Race “ Hey ive called everybody here to show off my new Brazillian, Now it did cost a bit of money but it looks good and i feel envigerated about it.”
Reporter “ amm Race do you think thats safe? Yano after the *********** accusations do you really want to show us your Brazillian?”
Races “ Woah of course, one of the best brazillians ive Ever seen, Here we go heres LUCAS...”
Reporter Interupts Race “ You named it??”
Race “It??? He was called Lucas by his parents, before you interrupted me and stopped my new player from introducing himself its Lucas from Sao Paolo”
View attachment 149521
Lucas:
Position : Attacking Midfield Left, Right, Centre, Striker
Cost: £8.3 Million
Former Club: Sao Paulo
Strengths: Technique, Dribbling, Pace and Flair
Weakness: Strength
Number: 22
Nationality : Brazilian
The lad is only 18 and has smashing attributes, hes going to be the Future of Wolves.
Race “ i can also reveal we have signed another striker called Dawid Nowak, hes a pacey lad who can find the net from Poland and im hoping he can score some vital goals.”
View attachment 149522
Nowak
Position: Striker
Cost: £1.3 Million
Former Club: Kortrijk
Strengths: Dribbling, Pace and Finishing
Weakness: Strength, Heading
Number: 25
Nationality : Polish
View attachment 149523
Man city 2-0 Wolves
Fernandinho (15)
Dzeko (80)

Well i cant hide anything today we were simply outclassed everywere on the field today. Man City have a cracking squad and Fernandinho showed his class to break the deadlock with a cracking curling effort.

Wolves sign 20 Goal Long:
Shane Long who has scored 20 goals already this season for Reading has been given the chance to take a major step upto the big leagues by Manager Race, Race who is Irish used his links with Ireland to bring Long to wolves to play alongside teammate Doyle.
View attachment 149524
Shane Long
Position: Striker
Cost: £4.7 Million
Former Club: Reading
Strengths: Pace,Work Rate,Off the Ball, Finishing
Weakness: Strength, Heading, passing, Technique
Number: 28
Nationality : Irish

Fletcher Leaves Wolves
View attachment 149525
The big Scottish striker has been allowed to leave Wolves for a fee of around £7.5 Million to Hoffenheim in Germany. The lad has only scored 6 goals in 15 appearences this season. Manager Race had this to say:

Race” Well Stevens left, he has scored a few goals yes but he wasted too many one on ones and really frustrated me, we brought Long and Nowak aswell as Lucas in for attacking options and that also added up to the Departure to Fletcher and his Sale will pay for one more player who were expecting to sign during the week.”
View attachment 149538
Wolves 1-0 Wigan
Long (16)
Well i couldnt have asked for more from Shane, hes came into the side straight away and linked up brilliantly with Jarvis. Matt played a brilliant ball over the top for Shane and he ran onto the ball and finished wellas he curled the ball round the keeper and into the bottom corner. Nowak came off the bench and played well, weve now got a pacey attack and im sure well be able to captilise on this and tear teams apart.
View attachment 149547
Leicster 3-2 Wolves (4-5 aggregate) League Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Yakubu (Pen4,8) Jarvis (67)
Howard (73) Ebanks-Blake(72)
What a heartattack this game nearly cause. So after just 4 minutes one of our star players off the season Mancienne gave away a penalty which was a shocking decision. Yakubu stepped up and tucked it away brilliantly. Just 4 minutes Yakubus second put the game in the hands of Leicster as he tucked the ball away easily inside the box. Jarvis then got one back as he rose brilliantly to head home from a Zubar cross. Ebanks-Blake scored then as he was released by Nowak and that goal put the game back in our hands. Howards goal on the 72nd was nothing more than a late consolation.

Wolves Sign Kayal and Race Declares Nomore To Come In

The hard working central midfielder who has been impressive in Scotland for Celtic has signed for a fee off around £5.5 Million his signature has seen Edu being shifted out on loan to OGC Nice and David Jones being placed on the transfer list.

Briam Kayal
View attachment 149548
Position: Defensive Midfielder, Midfielder Centre
Cost: £5.5 Million
Former Club: Celtic
Strengths: Passing, Tackling, Determination, Workrate, Team Work, Strength
Weakness: Dribbling, Pace
Number: 6
Nationality : Israeli
View attachment 149549
Wolves 2-0 Aston Villa FA Cup 4th Round
Mancienne (31)
Berra (58)
We progress to the fifth round after we beat Aston Villa quite easily today, we got the two goals thanks to the brilliant delivery of Jamie O’Hara, both his corners lead to the goals. Mancienne had a brilliant game and bounced back immediately after a tough game last time out. Was great to see the young lad recover and get the Man of The Match.

Wow thats an awesome update! good transfers long makes an immediate introduction! through to the league cup final as well! :D wonderful stuff mate! love it! nice 7.5mil for fletcher! whos the final against? keep this up bud! :D

Brilliant updates...:)....Best of luck for getting into europe..:)

Wow thats an awesome update! good transfers long makes an immediate introduction! through to the league cup final as well! :D wonderful stuff mate! love it! nice 7.5mil for fletcher! whos the final against? keep this up bud! :D

Brilliant updates...:)....Best of luck for getting into europe..:)

Thanks guys and its against Man City :( Wankers :mad: the league tables really tight from 2nd to 5th its unreal :L

Wow nice story mate, what tactic are you using? ;)

Wow nice story mate, what tactic are you using? ;)
A mixture of my own and one on here called El Devasto 2, something along those lines basically a 4-4-2 with the two wide players in attacking midfield
Keep hoping mate...:) I'm sure u'll pull it off...:)

Just about to load it again and get stuck into february :)

View attachment 149692
View attachment 149693
View attachment 149694
Wolves 3-1 Tottenham
Gallas Own Goal (28) Pavlyuchenko (63)
Doyle (47)
Nowak (88)

Absolutely shashing result we got here today as we absolutely hammered Tottenham. Gallas’s own goal was a just plain bad luck for the central defender, Jarvis fizzed a cracking ball in and Shane Long slid to tap it in and it hit Gallas’s shin before going in there was nothing he could do about it. Doyle then scored a cracking half volley as the ever present Richardsons brilliant cross was hammered home by Doyle. Nowak got off the mark as he took an easy chance well, Gallas tackled Doyle and the ball fell free to Nowak who then finished well.

Ebanks-Blake Brought into England Squad
View attachment 149695
Wolves striker Ebanks-Blake has been brought into the England Squad due to his lethal form for wolves scoring 17 goals in 22 starts and 8 sub appearances, the player displayed his delight when we caught up with him earlier and stated that his manager at Wolves was part of the reason that he eventually got the call up.
View attachment 149696
Wolves 3-0 Fulham
Mancienne (25)
Hangeland ( Own Goal 38)
Ben Saada (49)

Great victory once again and for once we haven’t conceded, im sure the Home Fans were loving this match. Mancienne scored as he headed home a delicious cross from Jarvis whos crossing and corners were top notch. Doyles pressure on Hangeland forced him to score an own goal as he slid in to stop Doyle from scoring but put the ball in his own net. Saada grabbed his first goal as he cut in from the right and curled the ball into the top corner with his left.
View attachment 149697
Bolton 2-1 Wolves
Klasnic (52,72) Ebanks-Blake (43)
Well it had to happen sooner or later didn’t it. We lost and this time im not sticking up for the team. We threw away a lead with two sloppy goals as they were both rebounds and we should have been first to the second ball but we weren’t.
View attachment 149698
Wolves 2-0 Barnsley ( FA Cup 5th Round)
Doyle (32)
Ebanks-Blake (83)

A pretty routine win here today, the talking point was youngster Lucas gaining his first appearance and grabbing an assist in the match. Were through to the next round and if things go to plan we could achieve a cup double.
View attachment 149699
Wolves 2-1 Everton
Long (46,57) Stearman Own Goal (16)
Great performance from Shane Long as he grabbed a double and single handedly won the game for us. The game in itself was terrible a real stalemate. Longs first goal was brilliant as he smashed the ball into the top corner from the edge off the box. He got his second as he reacted the fastest in the Everton box, Doyle was dispossessed and the loose ball fell to Long who slotted home.

League Cup Final
View attachment 149700
During the late 1950s, the majority of senior English clubs equipped their grounds with floodlights. This opened up the opportunity to exploit weekday evenings throughout the winter. The League Cup was introduced in the 1960–61 season specifically as a mid-week floodlit tournament. In the early years of the competition, many of the top teams declined to take part. It was only when automatic entry to the UEFA Cup was promised to the winners that the full League membership took part.
In the last 10 years, following restructuring of European football, and the introduction of the restructured format of the UEFA Champions League, the League Cup was threatened with losing its UEFA Cup berth for its winners. It has retained it thus far however, and along with France is the only nation to offer a UEFA cup berth to its second cup competition winners. Therefore it retains enough importance and popularity, especially with fans of clubs for whom the League Cup offers a realistic chance of qualifying for Europe.
Aston Villa were the inaugural winners in 1960–61. Liverpool have won the cup on the most occasions with seven victories including four successive trophies in the early 1980s. They completed two trebles of trophy wins, in 1984 and 2001. The present holders are Birmingham City, who beat Arsenal 2–1 in the 2011 Final.
Giant killings are less well remembered in the League Cup than the FA Cup due to the absence of non-league sides and the fact that many big clubs have fielded very under-strength sides when knocked out. However, there have been some notable upsets, such as Fourth Division side Chester knocking league champions Leeds United out 3–0 en route to the semi-finals in 1974–75. In 1995–96, Manchester United were beaten 3–0 at home by York City in the second round, first leg, United could only win 3–1 and went out 4–3 on aggregate. United have also been knocked out by Southend United and Coventry City in 2006–07 and 2007–08 respectively: in the match against Southend they fielded a strong side, bucking a trend they had themselves started. In 2001–02, holders Liverpool were defeated 2–1 at home by Grimsby Town, then humbled again by Northampton Town in September 2010. Grimsby recorded another giant killing in 2005 by knocking out Tottenham Hotspur.

Teams:

Wolves
View attachment 149693
Baso
Zubar Mancienne Berra Ward
Kayal
Henry Milijas
Ben saada-------------------Lucas
Ebanks-Blake

Man City
View attachment 149701
Given
Van Der Weil Toure Radoi Kolarov
Y.Toure
De Jong Cabaye
Farfan------------------------------Johnson
Balotelli

The Match:
2nd Minute : De Jong runs at the defence and smashes the ball towards the net but Baso saves well.

4th Minute Balotelli runs past Berra and shoots which Baso was equal too.

20th Minute, Since Man Citys early pressure the match has fizzled out, the only talking point was a long range freekick from Milijas which just went narrowly wide.

25th Minute, PENALTY!!!! Lucas runs into the area skips past Toure but is brought down by Van Der Weil, its a penalty for Wolves.

26th Minute GOAL!!!!! Ebanks-Blake Steps up confidently and smashes the ball into the back off the net to give Wolves the lead and get his 20th goal off the season 1-0 Wolves.

33rd Minute after some good team work Man city fashion a chance for Johnson but its on the edge of the area and his shot flies over the bar.

36th Minute Zubar is injured and crawls off the pitch as play continues.

37th GOALLL!!!! Johnson scores for Man City, With no right back Farfan attacks the wolves defence and crosses in and finds Johnson at the back stick then he smashes the ball into the top corner off the net.

41st Minute Farfans effort hits the side netting.

Half Time Wolves 1-1 Man City

49th Minute Karl Henrys effort goes miles wide, wasted opportunity.

55th Minute Milijas long range effort just skims the netting off the goal as it goes over.

58th Minute Lucas rattles the bar, the Young Brazilian cuts in from the left as his long range effort hits the bar.

69th Minute Farfans through on goal but Stearman with a brilliant last minute tackle stops him.

73rd Minute Milijas effort once again flies effort, Manager Race is furious as he tells the midfielder to pick the pass.

75th Effort Farfans mazey run fins himself in the box and his effort is well saved by Basso

87th Minute Lucas is free at the back stick but Given expertly saves his effort.
Extra Time

95th Minute Toures long range effort is s truck well but unfortunately it flies over
Half time in Extra Time

No talking points in the second half of extra time as both teams look exhausted. Onto the penalty shooutout.

Penalties

Milijas scores------Balotelli Scores

Ebanks-Blake Scores------Farfan MISSES

Lucas Scores------Barry MISSES

Jarvis MISSES------Radoi Scores

Henry steps us, he can win it here......... He SCORES

WOLVES WIN THE CUP!!!!!!!
View attachment 149703View attachment 149702
Races Comments “ I am absolutely delighted with the win, were guaranteed European Football and weve won some Silverware just absolutely delighted in the lads.”

This just gets better and better! more please!! :D