View attachment 151053
View attachment 151054
View attachment 151055
Wolves 7-4 Fulham
O’Hara (4) Hangeland (24)
Long (26,32,69) Dempsey (33)
Lukaku (35) Berra Own Goal (67)
Stearman (51,55) Johnson (83)
What a game for Spectators and myself, we never really looked like loosing this one and the scoreline is a bit harsh on our defence, the first two goals Fulham scored were down to their aerial presence as they used their height advantage to score. Berras own goal was pure luck as it took a massive deflection off the lad. It was great to see Long get himself a hatrick, he looks hungrier, leaner and fitter this season and im predicting a huge season for the lad.
View attachment 151056
Wolves 3-0 Werder Bremen Champions League Playoff Leg 1
Cattermole (21)
Ebanks-Blake (42,70)
Great victory here today as we absolutely destroyed Werder Bremen, i thought we might have been over Run by the German team but my lads played brilliantly especially the centre of midfield in Cattermole and McCarthy who won each ball and delivered some brilliant passes. Cattermole even grabbed himself a goal. Jarvis whipped in a cross which was knocked back out to him he then headed it down to Cattermole who smashed the ball into the back off the net. Ebanks-Blake was absolutely brilliant today he oh so nearly got a hatrick but he rattled the bar on the 90th minute to miss out. He has his strike partners to thank for both his goals Lukaku and Long both played brilliantly to set up Ebanks-Blake.
View attachment 151057
Blackburn 2-1 Wolves
Vela (32) Carcela (40)
Emerton (36)
Well a hangover from Europe the games are coming in thick and fast, two great finishes from Blackburn were the end off us. Carcela got one back with an equally brilliant finish. But it wasnt enough but the second half was dull and we couldn’t get back in this.

After Declaring that they were done spending Wolves have brought in one more player and it was Jack Hobbs from Leicester for a fee of around £4.6 Million.
View attachment 151058
Position : DC
Cost: £4.6 Million
Former Club Leicester
Strengths: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Bravery, Strength
Weakness: Pace, Agility, Acceleration
Number: 26
Nationality : English
View attachment 151059
Wolves 2-2 Werder Bremen (5-2 Aggregate)
Bebe (55) Mertersacker (15)
Carcela (87) Marin (45+1)
Were through to the group stages and we played brilliantly today and it showed, Wereder Bremen did take a 2 goal lead Mertersacked scored a header thanks to a fine Delivery by Marko Marin, Marin turned from provider to scorer as he whipped the freekick in from 40 yards straight into the top corner, showing why hes one of Europes top talents. Carcela then came off the bench and completely changed the game as he crossed in for Bebe to slide in to score. Carcela then scored as he took down Gunters ball took it past the keeper and tucked the ball away Showing the Wolves fans that hes a top talent.

View attachment 151375
View attachment 151376
View attachment 151377
Wolves 9-4 Sunderland
Lukaku (3,28,39) Braaten (12,59)
Jarvis (16,35,63) Ibisivec (34,79)
Long (19,71)
Lucas (57)
Well what an absolute performance, theres a distinc difference in the squad now, our attacking options are 2 maybe 3 times better than our defensive options, two Hatricks from the the lads, Lukaku looks like an absolute bargin and following his call up to the England Squad Jarvis then grabbed himself a Hatrick. The competition for goal off the match was between Longs sublime lob goal or Lucas’s absolute piledriving shot into the top corner.

Wolves handed tough Group.
View attachment 151415
View attachment 151382
Wolves 1-1 Lyon
Stearman (76) Bastos (45)
In fairness we really should have won this game for all our pressure we were only able to get the draw, Stearman got the goal as the ball bounced around Lyons box and the defender pounced like a striker and hit the ball on the turn to equalise
View attachment 151383
Wolves 2-3 Stoke
Stearman (41) Kranjcar (16)
Shawcross Own Goal (79) Sidibe (30)
Hadji (Pen 73)
Well once again were inconsistent after a good result in Europe, thats all i can say were inconsistent and if we don’t pull ourselves together then were going to finish terribly in the league.
View attachment 151384
We also defeated Ipswich 3-2 in the League Cup 3rd round with goals from Cattermole,O’Hara and Ebanks-Blake to help us on our way.
View attachment 151385
Wolves 6-1 Cardiff
Long (17,75,90+2) Chopra (63)
Lucas (31)
Berra (41)
Lukaku (45+1)
What a great performance from the lads as they bounced back superbly, Long who has been on fire so far this season managed to grab himself a hatrick with a real goalscorers performance for two of his goals he rounded the keeper then tapped the ball in, and the last was a rebound which he expertly jumped onto and passed into the back off the net but it was Lukaku who got goal of the match as he turned the defender then curled the ball into the top corner with expertise.
View attachment 151386
Wolves 2-0 Porto
Long (41)
Lucas (81)
Great performance away from home today. Shane long was once again on fire, the lad has come on leaps and bounds this year and hes showing why many top clubs are keeping an eye on him. Long scored as he was found by O’Hara he then turned the defender expertly and then had the composure the slot the ball home. Lucas was once again on the scoresheet as he dribbled from the halfway line took the ball to the edge off the box and curled the ball into the top corner, a great goal.

Last edited:
Wow love this! fulham and cardiff got smashed! and you beat porto! this si excellent bud! keep it coming! :D

Wow love this! fulham and cardiff got smashed! and you beat porto! this si excellent bud! keep it coming! :D

Thanks mate but were getting so inconsistant its unreal :L European hangovers galore :L

Thanks mate but were getting so inconsistant its unreal :L European hangovers galore :L

had that on my livingston one! which i hope not to get with Wigan! check mine out when you got 5! your missing loads :(

View attachment 151653
View attachment 151654
View attachment 151655
Wolves 2-0 Liverpool
McCarthy (35)
Long (45)

Well we absolutely dominated Liverpool all over the pitch which is in no small part to the midfield talents of McCarthy and Cattermole who controlled the tempo and didn’t let Liverpool ever really get into the match. McCarthy got the goalbas he struck well inside Liverpools box completely catching Reina offguard. Long scored as Lucas challenged for the ball inside the box and it fell kindly to Long who finished well.
View attachment 151656
W.B.A 2-1 Wolves
Bednar (26,42) Lukaku (Pen 60)
Once again we show inconsistency and show that we cant overcome the smaller teams, the team are very complaicent and its so annoying. Bednar grabbed two very easy goals as he tapped in from a Lawrence cross and a header from a corner, im not happy at all.
View attachment 151657
Wolves 1-1 Zilina
Kovac Own Goal (54) Drahno (28)
For 90 minutes we absolutely battered this team but in the end we just couldn’t unlock the final pass but were still second in the table and look in good stead to qualify.
View attachment 151658
Wolves 0-5 Birmingham
Jerome (4,41,78)
Ramsey (45+2)
McFadden (83)
Disgusted

View attachment 151659
Wolves 2-0 Liverpool ( League Cup 4th Round)
Shane long (34)
Richardson (72)
Once again we get hammered by a smaller team then destroy a bigger team, im sick of the inconsistent complacent performances from the team. Long scored as he showed his hunger as he slid in to get infront of the defender to finish Gunters excellent cross. Richardson got one of the best goals off the season as he absolutely blasted his freekick into the back of the net from the edge of the area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIgOUItMcxQ
View attachment 151661
Tottenham 4-3 Wolves
Bale (10) Cattermole (17)
Modric (23) Ebanks-Blake (53)
Crouch (66) Lacazette (61)
Defoe (69)
Absolutely disgusted again, really going to have a look at whats going on and sort it out at this point well end up just finishing in and around midtable.

Crikey, your fans definitely are getting there monies worth.

Hope u sort defensive probs.

Check mine when u can mate.

Thanks

View attachment 151787
View attachment 151788
Wolves 7-0 Zilina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAmnsFJtO0
Chelsea 1-1 Wolves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anra3aD1y8s
Wolves 2-0 Burnley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_0DXih_No
Man Utd 3-1 Wolves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY1vulNccdg
Wolves 3-3 Lyon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unvyy-kOvHA
Wolves 4-2 West Ham
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwsjpySZr8
Wolves 3-0 Barnsley League Cup Quarter Final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHqpdBePws

Well we had a brilliant month apart from the loss to Man United. Were actually unbeaten in Europe which i think is a brilliant achievement for a Club of our Stature, we finished top of our group and our through to the knockout round. Were also through to the Semi Finals off the League cup and we could Retain our trophy which would be Brilliant.

Race Found Unconscious In Gutter

Wolves Manager Race has been found ****** and bruised in a gutter in the Wolverhampton town centre, the Manager was out in Wolverhamptons town centre to celebrate guiding his side to a second successive top half finish in the Premier league, The manager is still in a Coma in the Hospital and there are no signs that hes going to come out of his Coma soon. Wolves FC have also released a statement:

" Due To Races ongoing condition we have consulted with his closest friends and family members and weve all decided that the best thing is to relieve Race as it is best for both parties involved."

Last edited:
Race Awakes from Coma!!!!

Today former Wolves manager has awoken from his Coma and thats not the only thing his family are happy about, Following the retirement of Fabio Capello England have been searching for a new manager along with Australlia, Denmark, and DR of Congo. As Soon as Race awoke he informerd his son to go to his E-Mails and apply for all of those positions and not really expecting much, just trying.

Race who was ofcourse a bit rough when he woke up still had a grasp on his surroundings and it didn’t look like there was much wrong with his Brain as he still understood the game and was watching and making notes on various football matches.

As the Hours and days passed Race was pessimistic and thought his best chance of getting back into management was the job in the DR of Congo. Though in the space of half an hour Race had four job offers too choose from, Australlia, Denmark, DR of Congo and his beloved England.

Race immediately accepted the job which brings us upto date, were we are going live to the hospital were Race is expected to be released today.

Races Comments” Well i want to say thanks to everyone for the messages and cards aswell as thanking the Wolves board who have been very helpful during this tough time and secondly i want to add that as Englands new Manager that i am going to win the World Cup, and that no player is too big, they will not be selected upon reputation but on ability and form, i want to bring in new young blood and get rid of players who just cant cut it anymore.”
View attachment 152005

Class story mate - and im a wolves fan :p

i'm doing a wolves story - didnt realise you was (sorry) can you check it out please pal? :D

nice bud! love it! :) made a great storyline out of your mistake ;) updated mine too :D

Please close, internets been cancceled. well changing from virgin to sky, so gna takea whileand had to uninstall anbd reinstall game.